Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bug report - powerfishing at Barbarian Village does not drop any trout or salmon. The bot just sits there confused.

The banking script works fine though.
I can confirm this as well. Bot doesnt drop all the fish when powerfishing is selected and then doesnt go to fish again for me. the banking one works fine though. using on osrs

stops on walking to note lobsters in karmarja. No error reported just bot stood still. running test again now to see how many completed trips maybe 3?

edit walking looks ok, when at noting location, if it fails to successfully click it should spin the camera and retry. This will resolve this issue.

edit - left online over night and happened again, stuck in walking to note lobbies. will attach screenshot later today.

edit - was running again 10 hours today, maybe screen res etc.

Edit - running 13 hours with no issues, please close issue if opened.

Last edited:
was wondering if maybe we could get a option in OSRS for fishing in al kharid just 10 steps away from bank see pic for details
drbxhl
Screenshot

Was powerfishing leaping trout, went into autodropping script, shows counting up to 800 something, then crashed.

this is a great bot! thanks for making this. i was wondering is it possible to add prif waterfall fishing to this?

Love the bot m8! I have been using it for awhile now on my f2p accounts and works great at karmaja.

Only thing there is every once in awhile it will start catching lobsters when Im setup for swordfish, but nothing terrible.

I am now back to members now though and am having trouble fishing sharks.

I try to catch them under powerfish but It's not wanting to drop the load after it fills.

If you could add fishing guild in the locations and make it so I can bank them there you would be the greatest!

Think you could update that?

Please and thanks ;)(y)(y)

Java Warlord
Love the bot m8! I have been using it for awhile now on my f2p accounts and works great at karmaja.

Only thing there is every once in awhile it will start catching lobsters when Im setup for swordfish, but nothing terrible.

I am now back to members now though and am having trouble fishing sharks.

I try to catch them under powerfish but It's not wanting to drop the load after it fills.

If you could add fishing guild in the locations and make it so I can bank them there you would be the greatest!

Think you could update that?

Please and thanks ;)(y)(y)
Why would you want to powerfish sharks? lol

got to level 30 fishing, great script so far! how do you guys bank at karamja for f2p? i only see powerfishing, draynor, and barbarian in the options

Author of MaxiBots
got to level 30 fishing, great script so far! how do you guys bank at karamja for f2p? i only see powerfishing, draynor, and barbarian in the options
They don't. It's not supported yet, hence the reason you don't see it in the options lol.

Script works great (if an item gets selected, it's smart enough to deselect the item before trying to fish). Only issue is it seems to try to fish without feathers (trout) so have to keep an eye on that.

Author of MaxiBots
Aidden updated MaxiFisher with a new update entry:

MaxiFisher v1.2.93 Released!

MaxiFisher updated to v1.2.93.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Script works great (if an item gets selected, it's smart enough to deselect the item before trying to fish). Only issue is it seems to try to fish without feathers (trout) so have to keep an eye on that.
The new release SHOULD fix that. I found an issue with my logic and think i've fixed it. Let me know how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.