MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL 2.23.36

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck?

1. ThyBetaSir

What happened to edgeville? edit: The varrock palace selection walks me to edgeville trees lol. edit 2: cant use this to do edgeville though it works terribly.

#1061 ThyBetaSir, Aug 25, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
  2. Lucky_

best thing to do is cut willows at port sarim and use bank deposit no1 there what i do

3. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

What do you mean what happened to edgeville? Varrock palace might be using polygonal areas and im now thinking i might not have finished supporting them so that could be the issue. I wont know until tomorrow

4. Boobeh

If anyone is thinking about using MaxiWoodcutter, here are some personal proggies. I let the script bot run the entire time and didn't have to pause it at all.

Redwoods (roughly 180 to 200k gp/hr, didn't post profit tracker since the amount of logs cut went negative. You do the math)
    [​IMG]

Custom trees -> Oaks @ Seer's village (Ironman, need to cut 8k+ logs for construction)
    [​IMG]

#1064 Boobeh, Aug 28, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
    Aidden likes this.
  5. corey miller

does not work. i have to cut the yew logs at catherby my self then the bot will bank it for me.. then run back... worthless bot.

6. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

OR you could actually provide bug reports and feedback so @Aidden can fix the issue. What you're doing is just trash-talking, no one benefits from that.

7. mjack360

All my bot does is say that it is "walking to trees" but my character just stands there and does nothing. These are the settings I have it at based on my level.

8. Aidden

I'm looking into it.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 7, 2016, Original Post Date: Sep 7, 2016 ---
    I seem to have found the issue and just waiting for someone to push the update. Fingers crossed this fix doesn't break any other tree types lol.

9. Ivory

@mjack360 I hope for you that your account won't get banned because of your screen. You forgot to censor a thing.. (2Things)

10. Aidden

11. TheDude

TheDude Abides

@Aidden

(This is at Seers chopping Maples)
    The bot moves to the trees properly, but once it gets there it does not begin chopping, and instead idles at "Waiting for tree to respawn", despite there being trees.

EDIT: I see that I was only on 2.1.0 in my screenshot. I reloaded the bot, and it is acting the same on 2.1.1
    [​IMG]

12. Aidden

Hmm. I'll have to borrow your account tomorrow and see what's going on. Either the tree naming is wrong or the area is set wrong. Either way i should be able to fix it tomorrow night.

TheDude likes this.
  13. mjack360

Ivory likes this.
  14. Alen

Alen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Have you implanted the firemaking feature yet? :)

15. Yuuki Asuna

Maxi, amazing bot. Especially the custom locations. No wonder this is the most used bot on RuneMate :p

However, could you do adjustment? It'll truly be appreciate by all RS3 botters. When a log is in the action bar, you can drop the logs WHILE cutting. It doesn't stop the cutting and everything will fast. This makes the bot more efficient and safe.

Another thing I'm asking for is sign of the porter support. This makes it so that the logs automatically get banked which means that you don't have to drop anything. This saves time and can actually profit you. However this is probably low priority, I'm just throwing it out there.

Pce

16. Aidden

Interesting, i'll look into the dropping thing at some point however i can't tell you how long it will be before it's added, same with porter.

17. Yuuki Asuna

Kk, thanks.

18. A J

A J

Hey Aidden, just to let you know there still seems to be an issue with 'Walking to tree' or 'Waiting for tree to respawn'. I've tried it at varrock west normal trees and oaks and also Draynor oaks. Sorry it's not in you're bug format but there isn't much information to put into one. At one point it is working fine and the next it just stops even though there is a tree nearby, it starts again if I move the character manually. This is in RS3 eoc, it may be an interface issue if there is anything you'd like me to try instead that might get it working? Will update you if i find anything.

Phukit likes this.
  19. Aidden

Could it be an issue with the camera? Try turning the camera around a bit and see if you can get it to work. It would help to have images of the game when it doesn't work so we can try to piece together what's causing it. I have a feeling i know whereabouts the issue is but i'm not 100% sure what exactly it is.

Phukit likes this.
  20. Phukit

I know what you mean. Its just happened to me right now. Unfortunately i don't know how to screenshot. I'm woodcutting at grand exchange and the bot will stop even though there are trees to cut down. unless i move the camera around manually and point the camera towards the tree which is yews at grand exchange the bot will resume cutting down yew trees.

Also I notice that when you add an activity say cut 200 yew logs. there is no other information saying how much you cut and how close you are to you targeted activity. maybe add a progress bar or numbers on how much you cut and have left? I guess you could go to the profit tab and see how many logs you cut!!!

#1080 Phukit, Sep 13, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2016