1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mobile OSRS and Botting

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Aztecz, Nov 23, 2017.

1. MaskedMouse

A colleague of mine mentioned it as well. I can imagine that jagex would have a hard time detecting the bot or human movements. Because essentially you don't have mouse movements anymore, just taps. If you time the taps right with a few breaks in between, that might be a solid good working idea to avoid the automated system from banning you.

They could possibly fix this by checking whether the client runs on an emulator or not. This way recent versions of Snapchat on BlueStacks doesn't work anymore as logging in is blocked.

It's an interesting way to bot but you probably can't scan the environment like you can with the PC version right?
    ain't all those mobile bots color pick based?

If there is a way to fetch data, then it might be interesting.

2. Main Botting

I would be amazing if he had the runemate platform on mobile that would be so over powered

3. MaskedMouse

I don't see that happening that the bot itself is on the mobile platform directly. But rather apart as a program with an emulator program on the such as Bluestacks. So just like you're using Runemate now but then instead of an official runescape client you'd run an emulator running runescape mobile.

4. ziplock1738

The info on the sirpugger video seemed more like an advertisement for the mobile "bot" if you could even call it that. The "bot" they're talking about can't really be a bot, especially with the bluestacks emulator. Essentially its just a macro recorder on a pc version of mobile. I can't imagine the ban rates they're claiming are true at all.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 16, 2019, Original Post Date: Sep 16, 2019 ---
    How would there be a bluestacks bot? If its running an emulator on bluestacks wouldn't it have to be a macro recorder? To my knowledge there is no bot that actually interacts with the mobile client, just a continuous loop playback or color identification.

5. Main Botting

I looked in to it more and it basically a colour bot
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 16, 2019 ---
    I think if we had this the ban rates would be non existant tbh

6. ziplock1738

It would be extremely limited to what the bot could do though. I also still wouldn't trust bluestacks, i have never heard anyone vouch for it with any proof. The great thing about runemate is that it uses the actual osrs client. With the mobile client on bluestacks I feel like it would be somewhat detectable that it is being run on an emulator. I would really love to see if there was any proof via discord or something because the video seemed like an advertisement for their bot and they certainly could have just been making up the number they came up with.

7. DannyyCOd

is there anyway of botting on mobile guys?

8. Chieftain

Chieftain The only AI bot developer

What's wrong with your computer?You can bot on mobile,all i have seen is screen recording macros,there is a platform that claims its an "official osrs mobile bot" but looking under the hood its a glorified screen recorder.