1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS ★ Modern Guide to Goldfarming | Written by Rekke

Discussion in 'General Market' started by Rekke, Jul 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZulrahEzy

Let me just get a few things straight here with you:

1. It is typical for people to say this has "no relation to my book" but in reality most cases are
    2. You are making a method on "HOW" to goldfarm which is VERY generic and again easy for everyone.
    3. If you are goldfarming and selling a e-book of this so called non saturated method. Its Saturated.
    4. You think I am not a successful goldfarmer? @EvilCabbage and @Aidden both know of my goldfarming method and it makes more than which ever you are using so don't say I don't know how to farm as I already know what I am doing.
    5. Obviously there are other methods that are not just yew farming.
    6. I've obviously stated facts that have been around for years and there is no evidence needed as its already known.
    7. I bet you 100% your method is a public/leak/saturated method.
    Many people including @Arbiter has known who I am. I have been in the Runescape Services/business for over years. I even made $25k in 1 month off powerbot with pinlines and automation. I have been a goldfarmer as well for many years and I know the ins and outs. Buying guides like these will just be these type of subjects.
    • You need a certain stat
    • Certain quest needed
    • Certain item collection
    • Running multiple bots
    • VPS
    • Proxies
    • Saturated methods that still make money (300k-500k/hour)
    • and many other things
    The fact that you use hackforums which is notorious for making whacky e-books which people say OHH you make millions but in reality you make nothing. Its like you making a e-book teaching people how to make money but in the e-book it bascially tells you "Make a e-book on how to make money" and thats what the method is lol. If I see more threads like this I would most likely look at a lot of peoples threads here and make sure nobody is getting ripped off and expose those using free/public methods for trying to make their gains or lying to their potential customers so they can buy from them.

2. Rekke

accidentally cancelled it, >_>
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 22, 2015, Original Post Date: Jul 22, 2015 ---
    that's cool man, how about you wait for EvilCabbages review BEFORE accusing me of all this stuff, thanks.

3. ZulrahEzy

I already know what it is and even EvilCabbage says its nothing new. So truth is you LIED

4. Rekke

lied about?

5. SlashnHax

What's the criteria for a vouch copy?

6. Rekke

trusted on this forum

7. SlashnHax

Would I meet that criteria?

8. ZulrahEzy

Bet 100% I can make a guide and 100% of your content I make will be on there.

9. EvilCabbage

Alright, my review coming through.

Recommend buying:

If you are completely new to this world, have too much money (read: $25), and don't want to read up yourselves then this might be the Ebook for you. This would be a very good guide if released it for free, but you don't, you charge people for public and mostly outdated knowledge.

Content:
    I have read it all and it does cover a lot, but nothing new that doesn't fall under the "common sense" category. All information is already available widely and it doesn't give me a feeling you have more knowledge and inside information than what has been already written and published for free - something I kind of expect from a $25 Ebook. While you do cover the most vital topics, it does not go in depth at all. The gold farming methods you suggest are methods that have been around for years and are massively botted. I giggled a little bit when you suggested to bot green dragons, and the other methods were all the same. All outdated and already massively botted methods of which most are known for high banrates. You show no sources whatsoever; there is no bibliography or anything. While it is mostly your own experience, especially the many things that I believe are just speculation could use a source to prove me wrong.

Grammar:
    It is written in proper grammar.

Layout:
    The layout and overall structure of this Ebook is great.

Overall:
    3/10. I would give this a 7/10 if it were free.

What also bothers me greatly is the attitude shown here, that is straight up scamming.
    [​IMG]

#29 EvilCabbage, Jul 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2015
  10. Rekke

you've given me a biased review due to this?
    without any context, of course it looks like I scammed him

he charged me back on PayPal, refused to co-operate before I even took any action agaisnt him, and you call me the scammer?
    christ.

11. EvilCabbage

I have edited that in later. I didn't read it until after writing the review. Trust me, I was objective.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.