1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 Multiple account botting?

Discussion in 'RS3' started by sorearat, Dec 17, 2016.

1. sorearat

I'm looking to run multiple accounts, maybe 3-5 bots at a time.

I'm not sure how to go about this or what the risk is.

Using a VPN will still cause all bots to use the same IP.

In the past I had an issue where I used a VM to bot 2 accounts. After about a week all the accounts were banned and any account i logged in with or created got instantly banned. However I could play just fine outside the VM (same public IP, and MAC). Needless to say, I stopped using that VM.

What is the risk of running multiple bots? I do sit here and watch the bots on a second display while I work on my main display in case a bot is stuck or a mod appears.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 17, 2016, Original Post Date: Dec 17, 2016 ---
    I was also told each RS Client has their own unique ID (per PC) that is flagged, not the IP. The IP can not be flagged because 75% of users are setup on a DHCP connection and/or use a public network like an apartment complex. Is this true?

2. fliproductions

Running multiple accounts is normally no problem,

I had 4 running on the pc I'm talking to you on now and they were fine for months until they did a major bot ban,

Any account that is rapidly doing the same thing as other acc's, like the web walking ( eryone walking in the same spot's I see it all the time, rows of people lol I'm sure you do too) isof corse going to get banned as they are not stupid and can see what is going on quite easily,

Running different ip's daily helps tbh, as you said, majority of iSP's will run dynamic so this kind of looks legit anyway, just stay in the same country and or region,

As for the RS client holding a unique id, I'm sure it does, I've also though about this and trolled threw the files left on my pc after installing the client and I can see a few I think could be going such a thing,

eg : browsercontrol.dll

Found in the .jagex_cache_32 in installation path.

Hope this has helped mate and told you a little about how I do things to get by botting :)

Flip

3. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

For most users, if you have a dynamic IP address it won't just change every 24 hours, but rather when you reset/restart your modem/router.

No one really knows what Jagex's true detection methods are. Your best bet to stay safe is to use reputable bots that are known to be working and babysit them to take care of any issues that arise as well as botting smartly (eg: not 24 hours straight).

Some argue that you can become "flagged" after receiving a ban and recommend you delete all of your Jagex/Runescape files on your computer and then re-download the client to start "fresh".

4. sorearat

Yeah my IP chances when my modem has been powered off for 30 minutes or when my ISP sends a maintenance request to my modem. I will be baby sitting them as well the entire time they are being bot on, I just need to make 200M for my main to get back into PvM.

I'll be using different methods of making money per account and at random times. I may train combat on them for a bit and pick up a few things or skill for some money.

Thanks for the tips and help guys!
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 28, 2016, Original Post Date: Dec 18, 2016 ---
    I'm about to get supporter rank but I want to ensure I don't run into any issues. It seems that I am running into an issue with only being able to open 2 clients, I am unable to open any more than that. I tried deleting broswercontrol.dll in 2 directory's but no luck. Any info would be appreciated.