1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My journey begins now

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Herblore, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Herblore

Herblore pls bro i have raygun

Hey, my name is Herblore and I am a CS student in his senior year. I've played Runescape for many years and have a little bit of professional experience with programming alongside a boatload of hobby experience. Professionally, I was an intern for a year and a half as a cloud automation engineer, using VMware's vRA/vRO for VM commissioning/day 2 actions of the companies fleet of 12,000 VMs. While I used JavaScript, I used to develop cheats for games like Rust and Rainbow Six, where work was in C++.

I have quite a bit of knowledge across multiple programming languages (mostly in C++/Python), but I also occasionally work in Java. Since I still play Runescape (OSRS mainly, I'm maxed in RS3), my goal here is to develop bots for things I want to do and then hopefully move on to what the community would like to see.

My current plans are to work on a blast furnace bot, since the one I used on the site was very inefficient with misclicks every other click and moving 3+ tiles away where everyone would see you're a bot, and a tithe farming bot, since tree runs are not my favorite.

I've used RuneMate on another account, but since that has my real name, I figured if I'd be developing bots, I should use another account.

2. Chieftain

Chieftain The only AI bot developer

Welcome,its good to have you,and good luck on your last year,just finished mine :).

3. Chicks

Chicks www.chicksgold.com

Welcome man. Enjoy your stay at Runemate!

#3 Chicks, Jan 29, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2020