1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with prayer bot in Visual RM

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by justanotheruser, Nov 21, 2018.

1. justanotheruser

Hello all, new to the community but have been using VisualRM to make basic bots which overall seems to be a solid choice and i already have a basic understanding of the interface, conditions, variables, and overall logic of the program.

I've made a mining bot for VE, Barb Village, AK, and all of them include banking.

The one thing im having trouble is creating a prayer bot, i have it go from start > player is not moving > playing is not skilling > playing is not animating > inventory condition == 0 empty spaces > success: bury bone > Failure: Take bones from ground.

The problem i'm having is that it'll fill up your inventory with bones then only bury one and go back to looting and then repeating ad infinitum. I tried editing the actions value and quanitity but then it gets suck on the bury condition when using the visual debugger. Anyone have any idea on how to make it so that it buries the full inventories of bones before it goes back to looting?

Thanks again in advance for reading this even if you dont reply, and any gained knowledge ill greatly appreciate.

Once all my bots are fullproof and more detailed im going to release on visualrm's community bot page.

Thanks again for this site and its product this botting software is the best.

PS in the photo i marked that i dont know why the field was left blank for item, but i must have accidentally deleted the sprite item variable before taking the screen capture, rest assured this wasn't the issue I was having though as that mistake had happened right before i snapped the photo

Attached Files:

#1 justanotheruser, Nov 21, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
  2. LastRide

Im new to using VisualRM just using the forum posts like this to build a bit of understanding so i might be going about it backwards.

My understaning is that when the bot completes an action it returns to the start and starts the logic flow again. That in mind your bot is returning to looting because there is now 1 empty space in the inventory (from the one bone youve just buried). My logic would be to take it to a checkpoint assigned as a root node instead. That checkpoint would then be repeated until you tell the bot to go back to the start, so it will carry on burying until no bones are in the inventory.

bone.JPG

If im wrong or if theres a better way to do it I'd love for someone to let me know, still learning and would take any help at all. I've not tested the attatched bot but it flows correctly in in my head atleast.

SpecDelta and Wet Rag like this.
  3. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

Does inventory contain X bones?

-> Yes bury
    -> No Pickup

Marzy likes this.
  4. LastRide

As soon as you bury one bone that would revert to pickup? Bury would still need to be a root node and return to start when no bones present?

5. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

You could add a checkpoint

justanotheruser likes this.
  6. Zachery Clift

all im trying to do is withdraw bones from bank-->bury-->repeat... can someone plz help me with doing this