1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Need some advice.

Discussion in 'OSRS' started by ryanwoolley, Jul 18, 2017.

1. ryanwoolley

So far this client and my 2017 botting experience has been next to perfect.
    from level 3 to 95 combat and 1k total purely botted/afk trained.

But I need some advice, are other clients (osbot in particular) viable to use I'f theres a bot I like, stuff like stealth quester? I heard good thing but a bit weary since I would not have VIP for mirror mode.

Nomatter what I would still use runemate as my go to but anyone had experience with this, I'd still be using the same techniques I use with RM to try go un-noticed

2. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'd definitely stay away from osbot and powerbot if I were you. Easy way to get banned

3. ryanwoolley

powerbot, obviously shit stinks since 2014.
    Havn't relaly heard that about osbot but thanks for your advice :)

4. Mega bot

Tribot... Terrible old scripts bots that are not updated regular, although some are ok but 90% chance of being banned on the ones that do work for some reason.
    These are my own opinions and experiences.
    I stoped botting because it was very tiresome, I was constantly being banned.
    Everyone has there own views and to be honest you have to walk on your own two feet and find your way by trial and error, remember its not supposed to be easy, otherwise everyone would be doing it.
    Try out all the sites for your self! I have found you will find a great script bot on one site and another one somewhere else.. gotta mix it up as there is no one best site for it all.
    Runemate is my favourite though
    Fingers crossed 'I have not been banned using this client'
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 18, 2017, Original Post Date: Jul 18, 2017 ---
    Ps. I don't gold farm or anything like that as well, I use it to help my grind my lvls and have some spare time for the wife.
    So some more experienced botters may have a lot more information as well.
    Don't be afraid to go on other botting forums as well and ask there

ryanwoolley likes this.
  5. Liener

I would stay Away from OSbot. The 3rd Party client is so easy to detect. I botted 4 hours a day and Skilled a total of 20 different skills in the matter of a week with Breaks and Quest's done, and still got a ban. I would just stick to Runemate Since its an External Client.