1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 New Portables Script

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by Gilies, May 11, 2018.

1. Gilies

Hey, I'm requesting that a new Portables script bot be created for these reason(s);
    1. The Portables script bot that exists Currently is broken & is not being maintained (Unusable)
    2. A Portables script bot Enables players to train a large array of skills using one script bot [Crafting, Smithing, Fletching, Firemaking, Prayer, Herblore]
    3. You'd make money from the script bot, I personally would happily pay .10c/hr for such a script bot to be regularly maintained.

Thanks!

2. tyb51

tyb51 Niche bots at your disposal

I have created an AIO portables bot for VisualRM. Its easy to configure, super fast and free.
    As itt is pretty fast so you might want to play with delays to personalize your play style. You just have to adjust the parameters action, material,preset and whether to stop rather than delay when no portable is available) in the Variables tab.
    [​IMG]

Right click -> save as this link to download

3. Gilies

Awesome! ill give it a go

4. luis dominguez

can anyone help me with a write a 60-99 fletching bot for rs3 with portables? will pay (shortbows-shieldbows) profitable methods only