1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug No scripts working - All bots having same issue

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Lemontwist, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Lemontwist

Im having an issue that occurs with all scripts bots.

Currently any script bot that utilizes the action bar, opens and closes the minimize section of the action bar endlessly. I assume it is not being detected as open.

Additionally I have an issue with all scripts bots being able to recognize that the crafting window is open and being able to utilize that.

Additionally all scripts bots have an issue with detecting the inventory and any sprite items within and are unable to interact with them.

I have tried using runemate on three separate computers with fresh installs and the issue is replicated on them all. I have to imagine it is something to do with my account or some kind of setting I'm unaware of.

All scripts bots were working as of this Saturday where my issue has started.

I have a similar issue some time ago with any scripts bots being able to detect that the bank had been opened, this was rectified by a cache clear and a fresh install however that does not seem to have worked on this occasion.

Would appreciate any advice if someone is able to assist. scripts bots that just utilize in game objects are still working, such as agility course bots.

Again, this is an issue with all scripts bots that use the inventory, action bar or crafting windows and not a script bot specific problem.

Thank you.

2. shnibely2

Same issue.

3. Aria

Can you open the dev toolkit (Development Toolkit) and check the value of ActionBar#isOpen()? (misc -> action bar)
    Also, when the crafting window is open, can you check the value of varp 1168? (Entities -> Varps)

4. Lemontwist

Hi Aria.

Thanks for getting back to me - I've uploaded a picture of the returns as you requested.

**Sorry i realised i uploaded a picture with the wrong Varp

Varp 1168 returns:

Int getValue - 6941
    Int getIndex - 1168

Attached Files:

5. Aria

Just as I expected, RM isn't correctly detecting your action bar is open.
    The value of varp 1168 appears to be what it should be.

6. Lemontwist

Well the good news is - That for no particular reason, they are all working today.

Would still be interested in figuring out why this has occurred - No settings or UI options were changed.

Cheers.

7. chris o

delete everything to do with runescape and runemate restart ur cpu and download runemate, then rs client and good to go

8. shnibely2

Still no luck. Minising and maximising my action bar ;(