1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Null Pointer Exception Help

Discussion in 'Developer Support' started by aops, Apr 20, 2020.

1. aops

aops *bot*

I recently got into writing bots and have written two. At the moment I am making a Tutorial island bot. I was slowly writing code and improving the bot until I started getting this error:

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.runemate.callback.CallbackService.translate(we:326)
    at com.runemate.callback.CallbackService.translate(we:389)
    at aux.iIiIIiIIIiI.null(rm:1158)
    at aux.iIiIIiIIIiI.special(rm:530)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
    at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:322)
    at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:177)
    at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:174)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:173)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:553)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:808)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:667)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
    at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(StreamRemoteCall.java:283)
    at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:260)
    at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(UnicastRef.java:161)
    at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invokeRemoteMethod(RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.java:227)
    at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invoke(RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.java:179)
    at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy9.special(Unknown Source)
    at nul.IiiiiIiiIiIii.iIiiiiiiiiIII(yhc:185)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.region.GameObjects.getLoadedOn(mad:200)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.region.GameObjects.getLoadedOn(mad:159)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.GameObjectQueryBuilder.iIiiiiiiiiIII(wsc:39)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.QueryBuilder.iIiiiiiiiiIII(wjc:102)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.QueryBuilder.results(wjc:151)
    at com.aops.bots.tutorial_island.OpenDoorByGielinor.<init>(OpenDoorByGielinor.java:18)
    at com.aops.bots.tutorial_island.GielinorGuide.<init>(GielinorGuide.java:31)
    at com.aops.bots.tutorial_island.PlayerDesigner.<init>(PlayerDesigner.java:19)
    at com.aops.bots.tutorial_island.SetName.<init>(SetName.java:19)
    at com.aops.bots.tutorial_island.ChooseName.<init>(ChooseName.java:25)
    at com.aops.bots.tutorial_island.TutorialIsland.<init>(TutorialIsland.java:8)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:442)
    at nul.IiiIiIiiIIiiI.iIiiiiiiiiIII(wbc:131)
    at nul.iiIIiIiiiiIII.iiIiIiiiIIIiI(suc:106)
    at nul.IiiIiIiiiIiII.run(fwc:518)

I honestly have no idea how to fix this. I checked the lines it points to within my project and they're all just initializing objects inside other classes. Bot was working perfectly before I accidentally closed the OSRS client. When I restarted it I started getting that. The only noticeable change I remember would be the dimensions of the client. Prior to closing the OSRS client it was smaller in comparison. Although I thought that might be the issue, I tried making the client smaller to no avail. Sorry if this is a dumb question but any help would be amazing. Thanks