1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Best build for Bot farm of 50 bots

Discussion in 'Programming & Hardware' started by Shadowalpha8, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Guru

I've always found the plus and minus buttons really do not seem obvious. Your eyes are just not drawn to them because they're the same as the rest of the colour scheme. Even just having a bright border around them would make them slightly better. I feel like people don't realise thats how they work quite often :p

bwtspro likes this.
  2. iTzRaDiaNTTV

iTzRaDiaNTTV Community Member

okay thanks very much! got it started :) just trying to make a scrip my self now. I love the Tools on here there Great!

Vemena likes this.
  3. Vemena

Good to hear, good luck with your bot farm!

iTzRaDiaNTTV likes this.
  4. Tman11maman

anyone help me with proxifier? i am only running 2 accounts at the moment on one pc. My goal would be to get about 4 accounts running, and maybe use proxifier and have 2 on one ip and 2 on another ip on the same pc. Is that possible? i am trying and trying and just have been unsuccessful, if anyone can help me out that would be great. Thanks, I will pay some gold for the help.

5. ManyGoldPieces

It used to be that you could "safely" bot more than one account per HWID/IP. Not so much anymore. Overlapping inputs on the same hardware is a dead giveaway, no matter what method of botting you're using, even simple macros like I use. Unless you are suicide botting/goldfarming, you are wasting your time buying servers with massive specs. However, if you must, go dedicated only, split the server into several VMWare or Virtual Box instances with a pool of private proxies.

These days, you should get multiple low-cost KVM machines with at least 2GB of RAM when botting multiple accounts. Sure, you will end up managing 50 smaller servers, but the benefits of total separation in your bot farm is well worth the investment.