1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question (OSRS) Does the API or the client itself have anti-pattern/ban?

Discussion in 'Developer Support' started by FreshHerustic, Apr 8, 2019.

1. FreshHerustic

I know you guys use cloud base human mouse movement. Though I am curious what other implementations of pattern breaking actions can be used or already implemented into the client?

I am looking to start building my own bots (for personal use and possibly public if my pride/perfectionism lets me), I am curious what steps you guys take in making sure the bot is more "humanistic/safer".

As my goal is to avoid (delay) bans as much as possible. I am new to writing code and logic intended for creating Runescape bots so any advice would be great (architecture/design patterns/general tips would be appreciated). I have a background in ERP systems, CRM systems, and general web applications, and of course the classic desktop apps, and after looking at some source code it definitely seems different in style and methodologies.

Thank you!

Sorry for any grammar issues it's late AF and I was up early working on some stuff I'll try to edit it tomorrow in the morning.

2. Fabreze

Fabreze #1 Fabric Cleaner

Implementing PlayerSense into your work is probably the best bet for delaying bans right now. If you wanna know more about playersense just look it up on the forum, there are tons of tutorials and explanations about it!