1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Farming

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by playcrosfire, Aug 13, 2021.

1. playcrosfire

Wait so there's no way to script bot a loop to just run a player through tree/fruit runs and click on patches? You don't need data to track whether the patch is done or not. Set the script bot with a stop trigger if there is nothing there otherwise it continues on the loop till it encounters one that's dead or for whatever reason is missing. When the player logs in (lets use oak as an example) 4 hours after they plant an oak, and assuming the oak is alive, the bot can make it's way through the 5 patches and check. Just a simple tele here (i.e varrock, lumbridge) with runes or tablets just tell it what to look for and clicking scripts bots to location 'x'. I feel like you the scripters here can do it but were maybe looking at it from another perspective. Let me know your thoughts and thank you for all of the scripts bots!

2. Fatboy61

Fatboy61 not fat just chubby

Who even claimed it wasn't possible in the first place?

3. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

It's definitely possible. It's just tedious to write, tedious to test, and probably wouldn't even be used that much (especially since it clashes with Runemate's hourly payment model). It's also the lowest effort manual training method in the game (you can level farming with 5 minutes of effort every 8+ hours with trees), so there's less priority on automating it.

There's also a lot of potential "feature creep". Supporting every transport method (jewelery, tele tabs, spells, fairy rings, spirit trees, charter ships, etc). Lunar spells. Patches, trees, herbs, quest unlocks. You can make it "simple" but you're going to get a lot of additional requests.

It's one of the few scripts bots I personally would never even consider, it just doesn't seem worth it.

Plus if you're going to bot farming you might as well do tithe farm.