1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug OSRS Interaction when dropping

Discussion in 'Developer Support' started by Party, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Party

Party Client Developer

Interaction doesn't seem improved for OSRS at all. Banking is still incredibly buggy, but most concerning of all is the fact that interacting with an inventory item using menuitems (eg to "Drop") an item will drop whatever item it right clicks, not the item selected.

Example of this is in my Wintertodt bot. I drop empty vials, but if it happens to be hovering a different item (say an empty vial or in my case, a dragon axe) it will drop that item instead. Personally feel like there should be a hover check or something similar before actually interacting with the item.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 4, 2016, Original Post Date: Nov 27, 2016 ---
    @SlashnHax this is still an incredibly annoying issue. Please force pattern matching when dropping.

You can see below uses Drop on "Bucket of sand" and Empty on "Bucket of sandworms".

[​IMG]

Code (Javascript):
    1. SpriteItem sandBucket = Inventory.newQuery().names("Bucket of sand").results().first();
    2. if(sandBucket != null && ItemInteraction.interact("Empty", sandBucket)) {
    3.     if(Execution.delayUntil(() -> {
    4.         Player player = Players.getLocal();
    5.         return player == null
    6.                 || !sandBucket.isValid();
    7.     }, (int) Random.nextGaussian(1200, 1800, 1300))){
    8.         setStatus("Emptied bucket");
    9.     }
    10. }

2. Infinite Inferno

Infinite Inferno The Pip Collector

I can vouch for this. i know you guys @Cloud and @SlashnHax are working hard, but this really needs to be taking care of ASAP. This spans across all game types, OSRS and RS3

3. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

It seemed like for a bit of time the speed was better, but now for most things it has reverted back. Thanks for the hard work Cloud and Slashnhax.