1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Main Acc (Fire Cape) (God Cape) (FULL VOID ALL HELMS) (SLAYER HELMET IMBUED) (70 PRAYER+AGIL)

Discussion in 'General Market' started by Saiyan, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Saiyan

Hi, this is a listing for an osrs account that can be used to do many things!
    Firstly, it can be used to bot barrows as it has shades of morton done (minigame teleport for barrows)
    It has the nmz quests done so you can bot nmz if you want to for great exp!
    It can be used to bot slayer too (it has slayer helm imbued) which is highly useful in tasks (whilst using the void for defensive stats)
    You can probably do mid tier bossing or if you want to risk lol, you can bot blue dragons etc.

1. Pictures of the account stats SKILLS (BLOCKED OUT ONES ARE LOWER THAN 15) 1K+ TOTAL LEVEL

[​IMG]

2. Pictures of the login details LOGIN PAGE

[​IMG]

3. Pictures of the notable items (ELITE CLUE SCROLL ; THANK ME LATER IF YOU GET A 3RD AGE ITEM) ;)

[​IMG]

4. QUESTS COMPLETED

[​IMG]

5. STARTING BID PRICE 50m OSRS

6. Auto-win for the account is100m osrs

7. The methods of payment you are accepting OSRS GOLD OR CSGO SKINS (Based on 1 USD = 1m value)

8. Your trading conditions You first or MM (one that I find trustworthy) You can get my vouches from osbot (Saiyan)

9. Picture of the account status CLEAN NO BANS NO MUTES [​IMG]

10. I am the original owner, the account is secure it has a bankpin (which will be provided upon purchase) and it also has authenticator set which I will disable upon purchase (Security measures)