1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Paying to learn how to Gold Farm

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Ypward, May 11, 2019.

1. Ypward

Really looking to get into gold farming.. I have been botting for a hot minute, and have gotten multiple accounts 7+ 99s. So I know how to be safe about it.

If someone wanted to show me, and then have me work for them selling gold, we could also do that. But ideally, I could just pay you either GP or $$$ via paypal or bank transfer to show me how to get started.

Just wanting someone to show me the ropes of how I can actually profit from botting. I have 2 gaming PCs as I do stream on the side.

Gaming PC
    • CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K Coffee Lake 8-Core 3.6 GHz (4.9 GHz Turbo) LGA 1151 (300 Series)
    • Motherboard: MSI MPG Z390 GAMING EDGE AC LGA 1151 (300 Series)
    • CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i pro RGB Water/Liquid CPU Cooler
    • Memory: 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaw V Series DDR4-3000
    • Graphics Card: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 DirectX
    • SSD: Samsung 240GB SSD PLUS
    • HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM HDD
    Streaming PC
    • CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K Skylake 4GHz LGA1151 95W BX80662I76700K Processor
    • Motherboard: MSI Z170A Krait Gaming 3X Z170A Krait Gaming 3X
    • CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Processor Cooler
    • Memory: 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaw V Series DDR4-2400
    • Graphics Card: MSI GTX1070Ti STRIX A8G 8GB 256-Bit GDDR5 STRIX "A" Edition ROG-STRIX
    • SSD: Samsung Series 240GB SSD
    • HDD: Western Digital 1 TB SATA Drive 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard DriveWestern Digital 1 TB SATA Drive 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Here are my specs, so I will be able to run quite a few bots at a time. From what ive read/learned I should be able to run up to 16 bots at a time. I also have a shitty old PC that could run a few more if needed.

Message me on discord or on here. But i will be on discord more frequently as it is always open on all of my devices.

Discord : Upward#1222

2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

To be completely honest with you, given you are an experienced botter and know the ins and outs of how to bot safely, there's not much someone can show you that will magically help you create a bot farm.

What you should (or rather could) be paying for is access to private or uncommon goldfarm methods; things that are low ban and/or more profitable options than public methods.

You might get a better response discussing things in the RuneMate Slack channel: Join RuneMate Chat | RuneMate

3. Ypward

I'm just not sure on what methods to use, or how to even find them... How would I pay for those methods?

4. Aria

What you really need to run a goldfarm is programming knowledge so you can make your own bots and fix any issues you encounter and also create additional bot management programs to make running your farm easier.