1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Perm bans

Discussion in 'General' started by Neont4, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Neont4

Is anyone able to shed some light on permanent macro bans being quashed or expiring without any notification from Jagex? I had my first ever account banned in 2015 (Perm macro major ban) and i tried to appeal it twice since then but both were denied, stating that the ban will never be reversed.

Recently i tried to login to the game and i couldn't obviously as it said my account was banned due to serious rule breaking, then just the other day i logged onto the website and checked my account history (not sure why) only to notice it said 'congratulations, there are no active offences on your account!' ...i was gobsmacked to say the least. When i check 'show quashed or expired offences' and click on my macro major ban, under 'offence penalty ends' it states: 'expired' but under 'offence expiry' it states: 'permanent' ? i am really really confused, i received no notification at all from Jagex about this.

1 more thing: i made the account roughly 18 years ago, and the first thing i did when i logged back on was go to hans in lumbridge expecting to buy myself a 15 year vet cape on rs3, only to find out that apparently my account is only 13.5 years old...? so that must mean account age is not recorded when an account is perm banned, correct?.

Thanks in advance for any and all feedback & insight.

2. EricG96

Be happy you got unbanned in the first place :)

#2 EricG96, Jan 31, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2021
  3. Neont4

I definitely am! just a little shocked and confused..