1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Pest control bot request

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by orick666, Nov 9, 2019.

1. orick666

Looking for a premium pest control bot that isnt broken. I'm willing to chuck 30$ in support of the development of a functioning pest control bot. Currently the one on the runemate store is no longer updated and is riddled with bugs. I'm a casual botter, I'm sure the bot will become successful on runemate due to spectre's low ban rate.

aggy maggy likes this.
  2. lb25

Do you write your own bots? if you do I am happy to pass on the PC bot I have written so far, it works for the most part. A few bugs in it but you can fix them yourself if you'd like.

3. IronRaging

I'd throw money at this upfront also if the developer was willing to add barricade option into the bot

4. orick666

@Ib25 I do not know how to write my own bots but. What bugs does it have? I'm sure we can rally some support for this project.

5. lb25

he will always jump onto the ship and into the game no worries. sometimes he runs around a little too much because I put in too much logic and too many checks. So it tries to focus on the objectives instead of the enemies around him. Thus 25% of the time it doesn't get the points you need. Since I have been writing more scripts bots since then, I started using better path management and know what the bugs are, but I am focusing on a few other projects atm and don't have the time to go back and fix them :(

6. Chieftain

Chieftain The only AI bot developer

Considering making one,but i doubt much people will actually use it.Anyway whats wrong with Prime Pest Control?