Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

hey man i just left this running for 8 hours whilst i was at work and it had killed one pnm and then ended up standing at the entrance pool thing with full set up ready to go- caught it doing this a few times just to let you know

awesome bot, but i keep getting killed at the sleepwalker phase. it always misses one.
also at the final phase it keeps going for the sleepwalkers with my short range blowpipe leaving no time to attack the boss, which leads into death.

so far im 0 kills 4 deaths. tried different range weappons to fix it but with no result.

any help on this?

awesome bot, but i keep getting killed at the sleepwalker phase. it always misses one.
also at the final phase it keeps going for the sleepwalkers with my short range blowpipe leaving no time to attack the boss, which leads into death.

so far im 0 kills 4 deaths. tried different range weappons to fix it but with no result.

any help on this?

update on this: i just got the kill and got all sleep walkers on the round before.
i think its a bug where if you dont get all 4 sleepwalkers in the previouse phase, it tries to kill them in the boss phase, which is what my problem was.

bot works good for me, have 92 kc. one thing ive noticed that is a little funky is from PoH it uses drakan amulet to teleport to ToB, and then clicks to teleport to ToB again when youre already there. still works perfectly, just looks "bot-like"

Primate
bot works good for me, have 92 kc. one thing ive noticed that is a little funky is from PoH it uses drakan amulet to teleport to ToB, and then clicks to teleport to ToB again when youre already there. still works perfectly, just looks "bot-like"
we're hoping to resolve this issue from the client side soonish

Been waiting since realize for Ectophial support as it is fine for death banking. Medallion is not needed. Would have done over 1000 hours with this bot had it allowed ectophial. Hopefully you can change it to drink stam and use ecto and you've got a long term customer

Primate
Been waiting since realize for Ectophial support as it is fine for death banking. Medallion is not needed. Would have done over 1000 hours with this bot had it allowed ectophial. Hopefully you can change it to drink stam and use ecto and you've got a long term customer
What does Ectophial change about death banking?

Primate
Adds more quest requirements. Could run to bank from death. Grab stam and ecto and run to coffer, slower but still 4 kills ph with Inq and Bludgeon.
You can do the same with medallion, it's without question the superior option (especially after tablet drop).