1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 Player owned dungeon Capsarius

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by Shimmy, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Shimmy

Shimmy Stay safe!

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone has or is willing to make a bot which kills Capsarius in player owned dungeons.

By virtue, there's not too much to it. It sips stat boosts, such as OVL or other stat boosting potions and agression potions. It can bank using lodestone or quick teleport, such as max cape. Loots all the keys, and other goodies (when toggled or implemented) and banks when full/out of pots.

Usually, Excalibur should be enough to heal, in some cases, soul split is needed. Uses prayer from magic.

I can hit you up with any more details needed.

If anyone has and is willing to share or feels like this would be a great project, hit me up.

~Shimmy
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 16, 2018, Original Post Date: Jun 10, 2018 ---
    bump

2. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

This method is way to OP to have released to the public, maybe contact @Derk or @auxi to see if they’re willing to make you a private version of this?

3. auxi

I have a bot for this already which supports all of the mentioned features. What are you willing to pay for a private slot?

TheDude likes this.
  4. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie