1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

playing on acc before botting

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by budda1337, Jun 25, 2019.

1. budda1337

hello.

i struggle to keep bots alive, i usually do 3-4 quests (random once) and start botting the next day.

how do you guys do when you make a new acc for botting, how long time and what do you do on the acc before botting.

currently getting 70 fletching by hand before botting yew longs.

2. Al Imran

Right now, i have a account with 2400+ total skills and all skill are afk with bots. I've been botting on same account with daily farming gold and dint get any ban probably i'm lucky or maybe because i live in asia country with different timezone(morning at my timezone/night at western) and it seem perfect timing for me to bot where people are asleep/not working at Jagex. Also I only bot Runescape 3 no public area, (personal slayer dungeon only) So is pretty hard to get myself ban.

3. TenEighty

TenEighty (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ FourTwenty ♥

I bot my main no ban, It's not about the account being new.. it's how the bot's scripted.

4. Swatarinaess

Swatarinaess Bot Consultant

Usually on a new account I would spend 3-4 on and off getting basic skills. Would play multiple accounts at the same time, before I start botting.

5. Djspecial

Well i never played OSRS before. So i just made an account. I started playing a bit. Mining, woodcutting you know "the works".
    Became pretty boring. So botted for a bit. Stood in GE for hours talking and trading with others.
    Botted some more > Repeat

Gave him a bond, did some hard grinding. Started botting again etc etc.

Still hoping it doesnt get banned. Doing wintertodt with him now. Total lvl is still only 900.
    90+ Fletch
    70+ Smith
    50+ combat
    90+ firemaking

I dont know how i escaped the ban so far. Maybe its because im babysit botting, so im interacting with people. Trading alot. Giving away shit to others. Talk in clan chat. Make friends.

I`ll make another bot soon. To do nothing else thn botting. Also a babysit bot. So i might make it again.

6. TenEighty

TenEighty (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ FourTwenty ♥

Well i got banned dont listen to me

7. zachistots4crack

i found that babysitting it in the general area where i may leave it for an hour or so but for the most part im in the house try to get familiar with other skillers stick to the same worlds get assosiated with players who are on the skill or area daily to keep them wondering without reports. have bought and used hundreds of hour for profits over 100m over time its not what you use its how you use it. find a scripts bots weakness and set the account up to keep the script bot from crashing.maybe a zoom point or a camera angle items theat may be used as teles exc

8. cmb

cmb

I've botted account straight off the start. Tut island bot, straight to fishing wc etc. And had them live for months before I got careless.
    It's about how you bot imo.not when