1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 Tick Mining Mate 1.1.7

Leaves the Kharidians in awe!

1. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Defeat3d submitted a new resource:

3 Tick Mining Mate - Leaves the Kharidians in awe!

Read more about this resource...

#1 Savior, Apr 5, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2023
    Jhinn, null0x, Swych and 1 other person like this.
  2. kickpointy

haven't tried it yet but oh my lord, I've been waiting for something like this. and to have it from you too savior, very excited to use. will update

Savior likes this.
  3. DiiCE3

Very very very thrilled about this release!!

Will water skins be supported? I know they can be sold and un-noted at near by vendor!
    Alternatively, camlet can be used under a certain capacity if the player has hard dairies complete.

#3 DiiCE3, Apr 6, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
  4. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Yeah i plan on adding a few methods to refill warerskins, i just wasnt sure which methods are most common so i just got the bot released as beta so people can test it in the meantime

5. kickpointy

I believe most people use the lunar spell, one click to fill all in inventory, only reqs 68 magic

edit: or if elite diary is done, then nothing is required and you're immune to heat

#5 kickpointy, Apr 6, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
  6. Back2Basics

@Savior U literally are a fucking saviour.

I used ur 3t fly fishing on a level 3... took it from 80 - 99
    now im using this to hopefully get 99 mining <3 thank u, are the best!
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 8, 2020, Original Post Date: Apr 8, 2020 ---
    how this is free, is beyond me. we are robbing you in broad daylight, id be more than happy to pay for this beauty

7. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Glad you like it, keep it easy with the botting and dont get greedy though, would be a shame to get such a nice account banned :p
    Once i add more features and i feel like i eliminated any issues i plan on making it premium, so enjoy while its still a beta :)

Back2Basics likes this.
  8. kickpointy

gonna be posting a couple progress logs today. done 5 hours total at granite, using waterskins and humidity manually.

maxing out at 68k xp/hr at 77 mining, should be closer to 90k I believe? Average just regularly mining granite (w/o 3t) is 60k/hr, so I def feel like I should be clocking in higher than I currently am. I think I know the culprit though.

when you use swamp tar --> Guam leaf, if you don't immediately mine the rock, it'll sit there and finish mining the granite as usual (not 3 ticking). as opposed to the 3T WC bot for example, that one resets the cycle if you don't receive any materials.

Other than that and having to manually use humidity (which isn't that bad tbh) - I'm loving it so far! I'll post the logs in a bit if you're interested in them

Back2Basics likes this.
  9. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

That would make sense, i could look into resetting the cycle instead of just waiting for the xp drop.
    Although do you notice it being a tad too slow sometimes so it misses ticks? You could try setting the mouse multiplier to 1.5 or 1.6, then it should be fast enough. I'm using my own mouse algorithm for this bot so the default multiplier isn't good enough until i do some tuning i believe.

10. Back2Basics

Agreed with this man, the XP rates are not optimal! Not complaing though, would be nice if u did whatever you bot scriptors do :D
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 8, 2020, Original Post Date: Apr 8, 2020 ---
    P.s you are a fucking beast

11. kickpointy

there were times were it was 7-10 seconds waiting for the xp drop. which def makes sense when ur mining iron b/c it never takes more than a couple seconds to mine anyway. like the guy above said, it's all love man just tryna make u aware of everything

super appreciative of you man, been waiting for a 3t mining bot for a long time <3

edit: I don't believe I noticed it missing any ticks, next time I run it I'll lookout for that and tinker w/ the mouse settings.

here's a 2hr log from the first session I ran it.

Attached Files:

#11 kickpointy, Apr 8, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
  12. Mistr bob

Sooo excited for this bot, used your woodcutting and fishing one to get to extremely high levels. Planning to do the same with mining. Would you be able to add humidify support? Also currently the bot is not 3 ticking properly for me, it seems to be 1 tick to slow after clicking the guam + tar and it doesn't correctly get into the 3 tick cycle (Granite, using the dynamic setting). I got a good stable internet connection with around 20-30 ping to servers. Tried using the 1.6 mouse multiplier for a little while aswell but it didn't change anything.

Here is a 30 minute log from the first session. (Bit short because I noticed it not working properly yet and I want to be relatively safe with my account, I trust your scripts bots a lot though) All love.

Attached Files:

13. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Yes absolutely, it'll come soon.

Thats weird.. Are you on fixed mode?

14. Mistr bob

Yes sir, and great to hear :D
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 9, 2020, Original Post Date: Apr 9, 2020 ---
    Here I have done another test for 70 minutes using the Iron Dynamic Mining. Still had the same issue but I just wanted to test it because maybe these logs can help you out.

Attached Files:

15. iDezire

works great but can there be a no waterskins option? I have a regen bracelet + HP cape which means i don't take damage but it logs me out when I use this setup.

16. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Good call, i'll make sure to add settings for that

iDezire likes this.
  17. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

null0x likes this.
  18. kickpointy

19. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

I tweaked the mouse a little and tried to fix issues with the bot getting stuck with herb tars across all my 3T bots

kickpointy likes this.
  20. Back2Basics

Hey bro, just fyi still having the same issue with the 3t at granites, hitting 70k/hr