1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Abyss Runecrafting FREE [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Jhinn, Nov 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jhinn

Bans are always delayed. Extremely unlikely it's from my bot.

2. Jhinn

3. Titman94

the bot (Prime abyss runecrafting) is great but! it eats food when the health bar is too low and in such instances you have a high chance of dying.. before you can heal, so i would add the feature to control in the setting how low your life should be before the bot starts healing. hope you take my feedback to heart

4. Jhinn

What's your HP level? Ideally, you should be starting abyss with like 50+.

5. xTheCrow

Hi i would ask if its possble to remove the mandatory small rune pouch... because when he died, the bot will just stop working

6. David1389

Three hours free per week my ass

7. NotSari

Hey I was wondering why does the bot say Ive used up my 3 hours for the week but i havent used it in like a month? Been trying for a couple weeks and it hasnt changed.

8. AlwaysADreamer

I''m running into the issue where the character just wants to claim rewards from Mr. Ex. I have tried starting in inventory, in bank, and wielded with the Wilderness Sword 1 (and its selected as teleport method). I have it in bank preset 1 to wield it as well. Not sure what else to try. Please help!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 26, 2019, Original Post Date: Jun 26, 2019 ---
    Starting with Abyssal titan summoned, 4 pouches in inventory, sword 1 wielded, character just opens and closes the bank repetitively. If i start the same but without pouches in inventory it just says "out of pouches" and stops.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 26, 2019 ---
    Steps I had to take to get it working. Maybe I missed something somewhere on here, but a step by step to setup it correctly would make this much smoother.

1) Start with nothing on, nothing summoned, nothing in inventory.
    2) Have Preset 1 as the sword wielded and pouches in inventory and full inventory of pure essence and full familiar.

Seems to be running smoothly (ish) after that.

A couple other outliers: it doesn't deposit nature runes or use the preset while running, only setup. So I have nature runes and any random drops placed in my inventory automatically that never leave.

Edit: After the first few runs it now deposits the runes and inventory, but it doesn't fill the Abyssal Titan with pure essence even though it was selected as a familar!

Last Edit (Probably): The issue with the titan was my fault. the summoning preset wasnt assigned to preset 1. The setup could still use help though. Hopefully this is taken constructively, not critically!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 27, 2019 ---
    This bot was working well overall. A little slower than I could do it by hand overall so less profit, but possibly more realistic of a real person not being very efficient.

Only issue is the "free three hours" didnt actually last anywhere near 3 hours. Closer to 1.5 hours if i had to guess.

9. Jhinn

10. fluffin23

Question: If I let the bot run without babysitting and use the "stopping" feature, will it finish it's last run when the time runs out and stop at the bank, or does it just stop when it reaches the time, period? I'm kinda paranoid about it stopping randomly in the middle of the wilderness or in the outer ring of the abyss and just standing there till I die.

11. Jhinn

It'll stop once the time limit is reached, regardless of where the player is. I'll see if I can fix that.

12. Braum

Hey there, I have been out for a bit. But what happened to the RS3 side of the bot?

13. Jhinn

RS3 support has been dropped for multiple reasons, the main one being that it barely got any usage. I also don't have an account for RS3, so fixing bugs and/or adding new features is simply out of the question.

14. Jhinn

15. fluffin23

Thanks, I see that was added in the latest update. Can't wait to try it :)

It also doesn't seem like you can change settings on the fly. I usually alternate between nature and cosmic and sometimes death or law runes, but I always have to stop and restart to pick a new kind. It doesn't seem to change anything if I update the settings while it's running.

I really appreciate your work! This is by far my favorite bot since runecrafting is THE WORST. I got a 3 day ban for botting once so I'm way more careful and conservative with bot use now, but I still usually run this one and babysit it 2-3 hours a day slowly working up for the elite Lumb diary

16. Jhinn

I'll take a look because that's not intended. You should be able to change settings on the fly. Consider it fixed in the next version

17. Jhinn

18. Blythe

Running into an issue with nature runes. It does all features just fine besides click on the actual alter. It just stands there. If i manually click, and empty pouches and click, it teles, restocks and heads back flawlessly.

19. fluffin23

Seconded, just started doing this today for me

20. Jhinn

Fixed in the next bot update. Jagex changed some stuff around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.