Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Java Warlord
what are the details of this update
what was fixed or what was added etc........
@Savior
I updated the change log.

One of the RM update pretty much destroyed all the bots functionality. Wasnt working at all. im guessing its just an update to make it work again
The client recently had an improvement on interaction, which unfortunately has some bugs, but it is being revisited and fixed.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I updated the change log.

The client recently had an improvement on interaction, which unfortunately has some bugs, but it is being revisited and fixed.

Getting this error code at baxtorian falls:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Unable to retrieve the value of aqx.s for 127479246436338697; nested exception is:
java.lang.ClassCastException: required class aqx but encountered class ajn
at aux.iIiiiiIiii.case(eb:920)
at aux.iIiiiiIiii.serialize(eb:616)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor19.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:322)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:177)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:174)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:173)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:553)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:808)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:667)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: required class aqx but encountered class ajn
at java.lang.invoke.MethodHandleNatives.raiseException(MethodHandleNatives.java:373)
at aux.iIiiiiIiii.case(eb:959)
... 15 more

Guessing by the reply above you have already pushed an update that will solve latest issues thats occurred because of RM update?

Java Warlord
Getting this error code at baxtorian falls:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Unable to retrieve the value of aqx.s for 127479246436338697; nested exception is:
java.lang.ClassCastException: required class aqx but encountered class ajn
at aux.iIiiiiIiii.case(eb:920)
at aux.iIiiiiIiii.serialize(eb:616)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor19.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:322)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:177)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:174)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:173)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:553)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:808)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:667)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: required class aqx but encountered class ajn
at java.lang.invoke.MethodHandleNatives.raiseException(MethodHandleNatives.java:373)
at aux.iIiiiiIiii.case(eb:959)
... 15 more

Guessing by the reply above you have already pushed an update that will solve latest issues thats occurred because of RM update?
It's enough if you just submit the exception, it will popup in my exception log and i can handle it far better than exceptions posted in the threads. And this is most likely a client issue (which i can escalate to cloud and slashnhax if it is in my exception log).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It's enough if you just submit the exception, it will popup in my exception log and i can handle it far better than exceptions posted in the threads. And this is most likely a client issue (which i can escalate to cloud and slashnhax if it is in my exception log).

Will do. Let me finish up the daily embers and I'll submit the exception.

I see a interface improvement looks more tidy. only problem is it drops slowly are you able to make it drop faster? the fish.

the bot uses the keyboard 1 &2 to drop fish.

if it could hold 1 &2 together it would drop faster.

Last edited:
Java Warlord
the bot uses the keyboard 1 &2 to drop fish.

if it could hold 1 &2 together it would drop faster.
Yeah I will look into it. Problem is that there is no real way to perform this holding down a button, because this is something windows does for you, and you would need to simulate this behaviour.
Furtunately I already have developed this simulation, but I don't know how close it comes to the behaviour the operating system has, which could lead to bans.

Yeah I will look into it. Problem is that there is no real way to perform this holding down a button, because this is something windows does for you, and you would need to simulate this behaviour.
Furtunately I already have developed this simulation, but I don't know how close it comes to the behaviour the operating system has, which could lead to bans.

also found another bug when I fish at burthope and select cray fish im lvl 1 fishing btw, it goes to bank and doesnt do anything, I don''t even have bank selected only drop.

Java Warlord
also found another bug when I fish at burthope and select cray fish im lvl 1 fishing btw, it goes to bank and doesnt do anything, I don''t even have bank selected only drop.
Can you tell me the exact settings you used?

Java Warlord
I was fishing cray fish at burthope no bait/feathers needed. I selected drop but not the fish 1 drop 1 option. I left out the setting go to bank for bait.
That makes no sense to me, it shouldn't even consider banking then... Does this happen frequently? What does the inventory look like if it goes banking, do you recognize any pattern?

That makes no sense to me, it shouldn't even consider banking then... Does this happen frequently? What does the inventory look like if it goes banking, do you recognize any pattern?

as soon as I start it up it says walking to bank even though bank is not enabled in the options only drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.