Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Java Warlord
One thing that i have noticed at barb village is that it will sometimes say "traveling to potential fishing spot" but your player will be stuck at the bank
For how long? It's probably something about web walking

Im not exactly able to babysit it currently but it will sit at the bank long enough in a one hour time span to amass a whopping 4.5k of experience barb fishing. he dpoesnt stay there forever but he must sit there awhile.

Java Warlord
Im not exactly able to babysit it currently but it will sit at the bank long enough in a one hour time span to amass a whopping 4.5k of experience barb fishing. he dpoesnt stay there forever but he must sit there awhile.
Does he sit there before or after banking?

so far i love the sophistication in this bot, especially within the paint. my only concern is that it idles excessively and sometimes while i babysit, i gotta make a move to get it started again. This only occurs when fishing lobsters on karmja(osrs)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-07 at 10.11.29 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-12-07 at 10.11.29 AM.png
    40.8 KB · Views: 5
Java Warlord
so far i love the sophistication in this bot, especially within the paint. my only concern is that it idles excessively and sometimes while i babysit, i gotta make a move to get it started again. This only occurs when fishing lobsters on karmja(osrs)
Yeah I will have to revisit OSRS

im experiencing the exact same thing that 3hitubone was describing. After banking he sits there and it takes him awhile to get started up again unless you click the direction he usually heads to the fishing spot.

Java Warlord
im experiencing the exact same thing that 3hitubone was describing. After banking he sits there and it takes him awhile to get started up again unless you click the direction he usually heads to the fishing spot.
Ok i see where this is going. The building you're in, is the door 1 or 2 tiles wide? @Party and me found out that the web path builder has problems building paths out of those kind of buildings.

Ok i see where this is going. The building you're in, is the door 1 or 2 tiles wide? @Party and me found out that the web path builder has problems building paths out of those kind of buildings.
It's more like after recieving a full inventory it idles("walking back to musa point") ridiculously and the excessive camera movement kinda looks suspicious.

Java Warlord
It's more like after recieving a full inventory it idles("walking back to musa point") ridiculously and the excessive camera movement kinda looks suspicious.
Yeah my local working copy already has the excessive amount of antipatterns while walking fixed, but before i push the update i want to fix the remaining issues too.

It only seems to move the camera for me, the runemate client will say it's walking or fishing when in reality It's doing nothing.

I'm currently running the script at Shilo Village on OSRS. The actions are very delayed at the moment, at least 7 seconds to do one action. (Actions include banking, clicking on fishing spot, and moving between fishing spots) Also a Shilo Village specific issue is that the script will run all the way around the river to reach a fishing spot that is in the camera angle. When it does this it skips over several fishing spots on the way.

The bot is working fine at Baxtorian Falls in RS3 for the most part. However the bot doesn't use my hot bar to drop the fish. It left clicks them after the inventory is full, very slowly.

Java Warlord
The bot is working fine at Baxtorian Falls in RS3 for the most part. However the bot doesn't use my hot bar to drop the fish. It left clicks them after the inventory is full, very slowly.
Make sure the slots you placed the fish in has keybinds, also RuneMate hasn't fully recovered yet, maybe that's causing it to be somewhat slow.

can confirm that it doesnt drop using actionbar. keybinds set but still keeps dropping from inventory,

Java Warlord
can confirm that it doesnt drop using actionbar. keybinds set but still keeps dropping from inventory,
Ah interesting, I will adress this later, even though I didn't change anything regarding this, so chances are that this is still broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.