1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Prime Giant Mole Bot 1m/HR

Discussion in 'General Market' started by Guru, May 9, 2017.

1. Guru

Introduction
    I have created a Giant mole bot, this bot will only sold to a very limited number of users so ban rates are likely to be very very low.

As a member of the Prime bot team, we produce only the highest quality bots, and this bot is no different. This bot features massive intricate anti-pattern and Player Sense technology. Everything about this bot is built to securely bot with absolute minimum risk.

The bot will take a picture automatically upon recieving the pet.

Requirements
    • OSRS only
    • High melee stats so you can actually kill the mole
    • 70 defense so that you can wear Dharoks
    • Falador Hard diary for noted drops + Hint Arrow

Account Security
    I could write loads about the account security I have in place to reduce bans. There is tons of information over the first 2 pages of this bots thread. Simply put I have put a lot of time into anti-pattern'ing this bot and putting a lot of player sense into it.

Here is a quote from the Lead Developer of RuneMate (Cloud), so its not just my word saying its written for quality.

Support
    Upon purchasing this bot you will have my support and assistance with any issues that might occur with the bot. This has been throughly tested on my own personal account and on @Party's account. With that said bugs can always happen, as a result I will always prioritize fixing bugs and assisting immediately.

Images
    http://i.imgur.com/mSvPMd9.png
    http://i.imgur.com/qyFWQSt.png
    http://i.imgur.com/Ac7bNxO.png

Pricing
    This bot is pay monthly every 30 days you will have to pay again for your access to be kept. This bot will not charge an hourly rate.
    This bot is paid for PER ACCOUNT, this means that if you want to bot this on multiple RuneScape accounts you will need to buy multiple licenses.
    The price currently stands at $45.00 per month. Which means there is massive potential for making a load of money using this bot! The price is subject to change, currently the price is cheap as this is the first month of release :).

How to Purchase
    To purchase either post below or message me. The payment process is as follows
    • You will pay me using PayPal
    • I will verify payment
    • You will then be added to the whitelist and private access added and you can bot away.

@Party can vouch for the sheer quality of this bot and the amount of finicking I have done to perfect this bot for money making.

#1 Guru, May 9, 2017
    Last edited: May 15, 2017
    xkrasa, Cloud, forbobo and 1 other person like this.
  2. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Very reasonably priced (seriously, no sarcasm) congrats on release!

Guru likes this.
  3. Abnormalprince

gz on release
    However I wish you would put out a bando/corp/zulrah bot imo way more profitable.

4. Guru

Corp??? How the hell do you make profit on Corp in OSRS, he costs so much to fight Solo... Bandos is also no where near 1m gp/hr ... Think you crazy gurl

forbobo and Abnormalprince like this.
  5. Abnormalprince

Yeah but you can solo zulrah no problem

6. Guru

Yeah but Prime is working on Zulruh, I'm not part of the crew involved in creating that bot. I didn't want to step on toes to work on that so I made something that is great for now until Zulruh is out.

I'm looking for additional projects to work on now as making this was awesome

Abnormalprince likes this.
  7. Abnormalprince

I wanna try this so bad :x

8. nVIII

nVIII ok

Lmfao I'm done with this self entitled shitshow. You're not even the OP yet you're defending it like I said something personal against you.
    Why is that such a common occurrence on this site??

Good luck with sales Guru!

9. Guru

Curiousity has me asking - What is the bot that gives you 850k/hr? Are you gonna tell me my own Blast Furnace bot? haha

10. nVIII

nVIII ok

And abyss rc but yes your bot is one of them lol

11. Guru

Fair warning that isn't staying free forever. Just make sure you report any bugs to mee so I can fix :)

12. NobleFrenzy

i make 900k-800k shit even 1m an hour at adamantite bars mate

13. Guru

I should be charging you guys 10-15c an hour for that :(.

14. nVIII

nVIII ok

Even if it's 15c/h it's fair. It's a great bot in my opinion.
    I just personally couldn't justify 45$ a month for a bot that would be so difficult to rebuild should it get banned.
    And I know you said you did a whole bunch of playersense madness, but how many people have ran your bot even? What's it's ban rate?

This is all 100% unknown, and definitely factors into what I'm willing to pay.

15. NobleFrenzy

dont mate its not completely yet bug free

16. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Uhm have I offended you somehow?
    --- Double Post Merged, May 11, 2017, Original Post Date: May 11, 2017 ---
    Definitely a shit ton less than any public bot, and that's one advantage this bot gives you in terms of security.

17. Abnormalprince

I hate when you guys fight.
    xoxo

sickness0666 likes this.
  18. Guru

Myself and Party have ran this bot for a verrrry long time.There never is a way to determine a "ban rate". Many developers can vouch for my wholesome knowledge of the API. I know PlayerSense and AntiPatterns pretty well, hell I could get a vouch from Party/Savior or any other dev that reviewed my code telling you how much I have put into making it safe.

I have over 15 different player senses and then various anti patterns scattered across.

I'm not even scared to offer a month refund if your account gets banned, but how can I trust you're only using my bot on that account etc?

To add on to this, I wouldn't be a Prime developer if I wasn't a high quality developer. I additionally wouldn't have contributed various fixes and support to the client if I wasn't a quality developer. I wouldn't have various users message me on slack on a day to day basis asking for support if I wasn't a quality developer.

JonFon1234 and Abnormalprince like this.
  19. NobleFrenzy

im abouta hit runite and thats where ill make1.3m

20. Guru

Tell me how that goes I'm very excited to see :) I've not see any rune on it yet :eek: