1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime NMZ or Divine NMZ?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Hoggster99, Oct 6, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hoggster99

Hello, quick question here for the people who have used either Prime NMZ or Divine NMZ (Or even better, both). Is there any difference in the amount of mistakes the bots make when running them? Or the smoothness? seeing as Prime is almost twice as expensive as Divine, i'm thinking about using Divine over Prime. Any answers would be appreciated.

2. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Prime is more expensive but if you look at bot store ranking it still hugely outperforms other nmz bots, so that speaks for itself if you ask me

3. ksskull

Divine has worked fine for me so far. Idk what I'd need it to do any better. With something like nmz you have to run it for a super long time for it to do anything anyway. When you have to run a bot for 12 hours a day to see progress, 6 cents an hour is a lot better than 12. I will always use the cheaper option, unless exp rates exponentially increase with the raised cost. ie if i get 60k exp an hour with divine, i better get 120k + an hour with prime which just isnt possible.

#3 ksskull, Oct 7, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
    Serene likes this.