1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Zulrah 1.4.24

The snake charmer.

1. NIcolars3

Had problems getting the bot to run, just freezes after checking charges on blowpipe, i have it at 50%. how can i fix this? really want to get it to work, im sure its something im doing. ive tried to run it so many times, any chance of a refund?

2. inf3ctious

Really cool to hear man! How long do you run the bots for usually?
    --- Double Post Merged, May 27, 2020, Original Post Date: May 27, 2020 ---

3. Freezeh

Hey @Defeat3d just a heads up, not had any issues before today and it's happened twice when i've started it and not been watching. The bot starts, uses zulrah teleport then ring of duellings back to clan wars, without realising it's used like 80 zulrah tele's today. Don't know if its a known bug or not, but like I said, not had any issues before today in over 200 kc

4. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

either your minimum health or prayer value is too high in the configuration

5. Essex93

Back using it again on a fresh account, 900 kills in over 3 days 120m profit.. Thanks! great bot.

6. Triage

Real solid mate. Good work! Just got a fresh account setup and it's running smoothly on even budget gear and low~ish combat.

One request I'd like added is that if it has died twice within 15 minutes (if you run on low level and budget gear, which obviously isn't recommended, but it is working well surprisingly most of the time), is to instead of having it "stuck" in Falador on the second death because it tries to use Fishing Trawler teleport, have it run to Falador bank and teleport back and grab the gear.

EDIT: Aha, the issue have been up on RuneMate gitlab for over half a year. Nice. Client error not bot error, sorry!

#886 Triage, Jun 3, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
  7. inf3ctious

Please add the option to choose the number of ranging potions to take. At the moment its the first thing I run out of almost every time.

8. joshj1108

Running the bot and it works very well for killing Zulrah. Is there a reason why it is only performing 1 kill per run then tele out? it has supplies to accomplish 2-3 kills. at minimum 2. I don't mind it how it is, but it would be nice to not waste so many teleports.

9. Essex93

Turn your recoil + food options down a little lower, toy about see what works best for you.

10. joshj1108

it doesn't have a food option. It just lets me select what type not how many. Also, I have it set to 35 for recoil. What do you use?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 7, 2020, Original Post Date: Jun 7, 2020 ---
    stopped working after less than 2 hours and sat for 3 hours at clan wars teleport location trying to get to bank. It is a great bot for the fighting mechanics. the banking/inventory could use some work. I'd appreciate the .60c for the 3 hours it sat, but understand if you cant. Tried posting log but runemate forum says it is too large

11. Triage

The last option allows you to set food total threshold if you want to extend trips, read through the setup guide. I'm doing 2-3 kills per trip right now with shit gear.

12. joshj1108

I noticed that. what food setting do you use? I have 2 pray pots, 25 on recoil and 230 on health because I keep dying on most second trips. I only have 78 range and 80 magic. so that could be part of the issue with extended trips. I have 90 atk/str/def/hp. using ahrims and blessed dhide with trident and bp.

13. Essex93

[​IMG]

This account has 99 Def but i get 2-3 kills a trip with like 20m gear tops

14. Guee

Hey! Something is wrong with the pray switchs, it gets stuck from the magic faze to the range. So when the range is up its still praying mage. it happens almost every kill now

15. Triage

Must be user-end mate, been running fine for me and just restarted it it's still praying just fine.

16. SupremeFrog

SupremeFrog Vendor of RM Credits

Fantastic bot my guy, smashed a fair few hours using this!

17. CallMeJAS

1. You sent $0.20 to RuneMate
      Prime Zulrah - $0.20 x 1 hour

A moment ago
    2. You sent $0.20 to RuneMate
      [Running] Prime Zulrah - $0.20 x 1 hour

1 minute ago
    3. You sent $0.20 to RuneMate
      Prime Zulrah - $0.20 x 1 hour

7 minutes ago
    I want my $0.60 back. It said Trident of the Swamp unsupported. So I stop it and it freezes, try running and client freezes again. Try for the third time but I bough trident of the seas and it says also unsupported. WTF?
    EDIT: Turns out, its because I was trying to do mage only. So I was putting in my mage gear for ranged and thats why it kept saying unsupported item.

#897 CallMeJAS, Jun 9, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2020
  18. Jhinn

[​IMG]

It specifically states what is supported for what type.

SupremeFrog likes this.
  19. Jsabbz1230

For the health, prayer, and recoil minimum, is that for during the fight or after the fight?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 10, 2020, Original Post Date: Jun 10, 2020 ---
    notes from my experience with this script bot:
    1) upgrade your armor as much as possible, this will help immensely!
    2) Listen to the script bot tips: PUT IN FIXED MODE!
    3) Make sure keyboard and mouse inputs are blocked!

First 2 hours on this script bot i was getting 6 kills per hour and 2-3 deaths
    Next 2 hours i was getting 8 kills per hour
    Next 2 hours I was getting 12 kills per hour
    Now I am up to 14 kills per hour, only die once per hour or 2 hours, and am having some trips with 3 kills.

20. CallMeJAS

Minimum requirements are for the bot to decide if it should attempt another kill before banking.