1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Zulrah 1.4.24

The snake charmer.

1. mewboi

yeah it must be my laptops specs, ive tried everything. dies far too often im not even making money.

2. talipen

Hey,

Currently when it banks sometimes it leaves the bank with the chat interface still open (asking how many sharks to withdraw).

It then goes to Zulrah with this interface still open, and continues to type 1 (to enter zulrah), can you please get it to close this. as currently have to baby sit to manually close, as I would say every other bank it does this

3. laziegoon

Yeah the same thing is happening to me as well however it happens when I'm withdrawing prayer potions and it has to type to enter the number of potions it needs to withdraw

4. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

classic client issue, if it keeps happening i'll have to contact @Cloud about it

5. talipen

@Defeat3d Been happening all day since I purchased the script bot.

Used $1.4 running the script bot and have had to abby sit the entire time :)

6. mewboi

yeah ive wasted like 1m in deaths and spent 5 bucks to run it , shits cringe ill take solace in the fact that I wont get banned because im not gonna use it anymore.

Perfectdegree likes this.
  7. joshi2020

Had a similar issue where it would type 7246 in chat while trying to charge my staff. The bot was working perfectly until today.

8. Perfectdegree

13 deaths in one hour, zero kills... something is broken AF. tried to restart several times thus losing over $4 total since i have been using this script bot... refund or give me free hours back please.

9. talipen

What setup are you using?

[​IMG]

I am using shit gear and getting that an hour...

10. elisrfb

So as ironman i cant use any normal staff? i need to get high tier staff which requires high slayer level?

11. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

I'll reach out to Cloud to see what's wrong

12. n0n0

Bot isnt working like it used to for the last couple of days... gets stuck typing a number in chat over and over while charging trident. Also i have to close an interface when it tries to board the boat where it has entered 111111111111. Wasted quite some money already unfortunately now and it seems like a ban wont take long with this clear bot behaviour...

13. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

read up

14. dragoth90

Hi, I've recently had a bit of an issue with the Prime Zulrah bot. So the bot died at some point in my 4 hour setup that I started last night. (I only run this bot 4 hours a day MAX) and as I went afk to leave it go it's normally fine. But when it died it tried getting the items back (I had sufficient gp in the bank to get it back) And the bot stood there for 13 hours trying to get items back? I even had a break set for 4 hours as I mentioned above. I lost like $1.40 of my credits because of this :c.

I figured I'd just mention it if you require logs can you tell me how to send you them .

15. talipen

[​IMG]

How do I request a refund for 8 hours of this script bot? It kept running even though it ran out of resources and didn't auto stop...

16. Perfectdegree

HOLY SHIT???? how? ive got 99 range and magic, using ahrims accult, ancestral hat tormented and suffering. blowpipe, armadyl helm, blessed d hide, ava. please pm me your setup and your settings

17. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

cloud said he fixed the issue with the enter amount dialog getting stuck

18. Perfectdegree

could you refund me $2 worth of play time, i have had a lot of trouble with this since i started using it. check the logs.

19. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

have you tried the setup guide?

20. Perfectdegree

yes everything is how it should be. im in the lowest ping world aswell.