1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private and Commissioned Bot Sales

Discussion in 'General Market' started by Snufalufugus, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Snufalufugus

Do you want a specific bot for personal and private use, or are you looking to get that ignored bot request fulfilled? If so, you're in the right place!

Available to create both OSRS and RS3 bots

Private: $40/hr - non negotiable
    Premium/Supporter/Public: Varied significantly
    Pricing depends on how popular I feel your bot will be on release.

Commissioning a premium bot gets you 1+ year(s)* of private access! *See TOS*

With any bot you purchase, any bugs reported within a month of delivery will be fixed as promptly as possible. Bugs that are not within my control, such as Clouse issues, are out of my control and therefore not covered by this month guarantee. Any new features you decide you would like added within this first month will incur the original hourly rate with a minimum charge of one hour.

One month after delivery, I will no longer provide free maintenance on private bots. You are guaranteed to have a fully functional bot at the end of this month with the exception of extreme outside circumstances, such as RM shutting down or the NPC being removed from Runescape. You can choose to pay a monthly maintenance fee of $30 to have any bugs that pop up fixed promptly as before, or you can choose to contact me at a later date on a issue-by-issue basis, which would result in a cost of whatever my hourly rate is at that time, with a minimum of 1 hour.

There is a minimum deposit for me to begin working on the bot. This deposit goes toward the total cost of the bot, but I will not begin working until this deposit is received. Deposits are usually about 2/5ths of the total cost. Along with the final bill of the bot, you will receive a log of what I worked on throughout the time billed and how long different aspects took to implement.

Once the bot is finished, a demonstration will be given, and access will be given when I receive the rest of the payment. The bot will be provided through means of Runemate distribution systems. You will not be given the source code to the bot with this offer; source code would have to be purchased separately.

All bots are first come, first serve. This means that once you put down the deposit for development, your bot will be made before any others that are purchased from that point, without exception. Before you send your deposit, I will provide you with a timeframe of when development can be expected to begin and end.

*Bots that are viable for long-term gold farming may be limited to a year of free access. Non-goldfarming bots will have permanent access. I will clarify through PMs which category your bot would be considered. In addition, if your usage of a gold farming bot does not reflect the hours of a gold farmer, your access will remain indefinitely.

I only accept payment in the forms of BTC, OSRS Gp, or RS3 Gp.

The current rates for these currencies are:
    • BTC - $1 USD:$1BTC
    • OSRS Gp - $1.05 per 1m OSRS
    • RS3 Gp - $0.16 per 1m RS3

Vouches from those who don't mind sharing purchase info:

#1 Snufalufugus, Jul 19, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
    Serene, Aria, zeke do work and 3 others like this.
  2. Geashaw

Love the terms of services mate, and good luck selling, those are rookie prices!

3. Party

Party Client Developer

Then don't purchase. And on that note, cleaning up the thread.

4. Snufalufugus

It is definitely priced pretty competitively for what I'm capable of :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 20, 2017, Original Post Date: Jul 20, 2017 ---
    Thanks!

proxi likes this.
  5. Rob K

Sorry to hijack --

What is the average income made from the users who use your AbyssPro bot monthly? Wouldn't it be more efficient to create more bots of that stature so that it's continuous income. I get that a full payment of a bot's development will be a chunk of cash up front but assuming RegalAbyss makes you a decent amount and you made multiple high quality bots wouldn't this be a better idea on the long term?

Again, assumptions. I can be wrong.

6. Snufalufugus

That's why there is a discount when someone commissions a premium bot instead of keeping it private.

7. Qosmiof2

Qosmiof2 I've been called a god before.

Some want custom/private bots.

And OT: Goodluck'

8. Snufalufugus

Available for orders.

9. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

SOMEONE BUY FROM MY MAN PAUL

10. durtykyle

$35/Hr ROFL

11. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

It's fairly cheap in comparison to what others on this platform take for development.

12. durtykyle

I'm a huge fan of your work Savior, but I can't imagine anyone paying that much for a private script bot.

13. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Oh I can tell you that people do pay that much, and even more.
    Keep in mind that private bots are mainly targeted at gold farmers who can make a lot of money with a private bot.

durtykyle likes this.
  14. durtykyle

I suppose you're right. I'm still pretty new to this community.

15. ramos

ramos this world shall know pain

our Savior is right tho

16. durtykyle

Can't argue with Savior, the guy knows his shit.

17. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Think about it like a taylored suit. The author can write the bot to fit exactly your, and only your needs. This allows him to ignore certain edge cases and focus on quality and stability instead, resulting in a bot you can run without any babysitting.
    Another point is that the bot will be only yours to run, meaning even if your gold farm is using 100 different accounts, it will still be a fairly small userbase, making it harder for Jagex to detect patterns and keeping your accounts safer than using publicly accessible bots.

18. durtykyle

Well said.

Savior likes this.
  19. Snufalufugus