OSRS Private bot

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by boy9959, May 23, 2016.

1. Can anyone make me a very very quick private bot ive been told it wouldnt even take 10 mins to make

2. Might help if you explained a bit and offered some sort of incentive.

3. Ill pm you
    --- Double Post Merged, May 23, 2016, Original Post Date: May 23, 2016 ---
    Anyone able to do it pm me

4. What would be included in the bot? & any requirements

5. I clicked on this thread so I could see what bot you're requesting. Not to PM.

Why not leave your expectations and requirements for the bot?

6. Probably because he wants the method to be kept private. Which I find rather selfish, but what can you do about it?

7. i dont find it selfish tbh, if u know a moneymaking method for 2-3m an hr OSRS with low requirements and u know barely anyone is doing it, why would u waste such a good method. i would keep it to myself also. And i guess the bot author, since he will probably use it anyways.

Insomniac likes this.
  8. Do you honestly think there's any money making method that aren't discovered yet? Especially on osrs since it's so much more limited than rs3.

9. There are always bugs/places people still dont know of, or most of the goldfarmers dont know of.

10. Hey lads I have someone working on the bot, I'll be botting it on 10 accounts 24/7 netting me around 1.3m/h per account so that's 31.2m a day per acc and 312m a day over the 10 accounts so that's why I'm keeping it private

11. Hit me, and I'll see what I can do you for.

12. I already have some one on it and it's neatly finished

13. Oki, no worries.