1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quantum Abyss Crafter [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Jhinn, Jan 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jhinn

Read up a bit ^.^
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 28, 2018, Original Post Date: Apr 28, 2018 ---
    The issue should be fixed

2. goomboss

Thanks for the quick fix as always Robin!
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 28, 2018, Original Post Date: Apr 28, 2018 ---
    Out of curiosity, is there a timeline for when Massive pouch support will be released? (Also thanks for helping me get that far in the first place!!!).

3. Casey080295

Hey quick question. Why is the bot wanting to close an interface? It gets stuck after it crafts the runes and just says "debug" "pressing escape"

4. goomboss

I had that issue earlier, check this post from earlier where Robin helped me fix that. Turns out it was just a simple UI error so resetting the interface should correct it.

5. Casey080295

Alright goomboss I will try it. Thanks man. I will let you know how it goes
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 29, 2018, Original Post Date: Apr 29, 2018 ---
    Yea goom its working great, thanks brother. Robin this bot is great man. As long as everything is good on my end. Thank you robin for the bot. 10/10
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 29, 2018 ---
    So the problem is back but I did the same thing to try and fix it but it didn't work this time. If anyone could help please

6. Jhinn

I have a lot of other priorities, but it is on the to-do list! Can't give you an ETA, sadly.
    Make sure your global chat panel is open. The '[Press Enter to Chat]' message after your name should be visible.

7. blood0153

Hey, Robin! Just wanted to report that the bot is not handling the new event's "fan mail" well. Some bots that I use immediately take care of any fan mail I get in my inventory; however, this one does not. I have read on the forums that Cloud pushed an updated the same day this got released, but some bots were unaffected by it because their unexpected item handler is disabled.

Is this the case with the abyss crafter? If not, then why is it not opening any fan mail if some of the other bots I run are? This makes the bot un-usable for long periods of time as after a fan mail is attained (after crafting at the altar in the abyss), it prevents you from banking as it is an item that you cannot bank.

8. Jhinn

Hi,

The Unexpected Item Handler (that is supposed to take care of these items) is enabled for this bot, so I have no idea why it's not working properly. Also, it surprises me that other bots are handling these things without issues. Could you give me the name of a bot you used that took care of the fan mail? That said, I have been in contact with Cloud about this, and I'm sure he'll sort it out soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

9. blood0153

Ah okay gotcha, not a problem! One of the bots that handles the fan mail correctly is Qverkk's waterfiend bot and it's especially interesting that it does since it's a bot that has not been updated in quite some time.

10. Shrupreme

Shrupreme Special

Can confirm this bot does not handle fan mail correctly. Will send you a PM

11. isiah87

could someone tell me what i am doing wrong i have followed your instructions step by step i believe but the bot just freezes at edge bank after a load for me or it will stop after the first load i have the essence in my bank and all the the skills i need i feel like i may have missed something ? or maybe setup the presets wrong somehow

12. Jhinn

What settings are you using? Also, could you show me a picture of your layout, inventory and equipment?

13. itz envy

@RobinPC Any news regarding soul runes by charging the obelisk etc?

14. Jhinn

Currently reworking the API, so probably after that. If it will be supported, you'll have to wait for the rewrite.

15. Lickme04

Found a bug my man,
    RS3

Small, Medium and Large pouch. Making nature runes. Using lurker pouch. Wilderness sword 1.

When the familiars timer runs out sometimes it'll just stand in edgeville with the 'walking' action being displayed in runemate. It stood like this for 30mins (calculated from the last exp drop). When I manually moved my character it started working fine again, until it got to the obelisk then the camera kept spinning around and around. This corrected itself when i manually intervened.

Guess the only way to reproduce it would be to use a familiar and wait for the timer to run out.

The work-around was manual intervention

16. Jhinn

Hm, odd. I have never seen that one before. Could you send me the logfiles of that session so I can take a better look? Thanks!

17. Lickme04

Here ya go

Attached Files:

18. Jhinn

Strange. Perhaps it failed to generate a path to the bank for some reason. I cannot explain this behavior, sadly.

19. Lickme04

No probs, it seems like a rare bug. I currently can't test the bot out to see if it happens again as RuneMate has stopped working for me -> Bug - Could not connect to the download server

When someone helps me resolve my issue ill check and see if the same bug happens again :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 2, 2018, Original Post Date: Jun 2, 2018 ---
    Sorry to bother you but i found another bug lol

RS3

Small pouch. Making nature runes. Wilderness sword 1.

The settings button was accidentally pressed. It closed it ok and everything but then it just kept saying 'pressing escape' in RuneMate.

I manually teled to edgeville, but when it got back to the altar it just started doing the same thing again.

Attached Files:

20. Jhinn

Make sure your global chat panel is open. The "[Press Enter to Chat]" text should be visible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.