1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Could not connect to the download server

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Lickme04, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Lickme04

I was using RuneMate earlier but i accidentally closed the program. When i went to open it again i got a java popup that says "Could not connect to the download server. Please enter your internet connection parameters."

My firewall is off, its been off for a while so i dont think thats the issue. I've reset my router, reinstalled RuneMate and ive tested it on another laptop. I got the same error message there too. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

EDIT: I connected to a personal hotspot and everything works fine. But i dont think that using a personal hotspot is a feasible solution so help pls

EDIT 2: Idk what happened but it just started working randomly. Guess this can be closed

#1 Lickme04, Jun 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
  2. Jhinn

3. Lickme04

4. blaizeb

im getting the same issue! i've following the directions in that guide and used a mobile hotspot, when i did that the bot worked fine so im not sure what to do. its strange because i had the client open and running a bot, stopped the bot to quest for a bit and then when i tried to run another bot it wouldnt work.

5. Lickme04

Shit this really sucks! I hope some genius comes along and saves us peasants

6. OneSockOn

Any update, My runemate just crashed and i haven't been able to relaunch it successfully i internet connection - Runemate could not connect to download server please enter your internet connection parameters