1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite 2.0.10

Woodcutting made easy!

1. Led

Led

That's probably because the banking is broken there and I reported it to @Derk who just left it enabled...

2. Manity

damn... well happy that its just a 2day ban

3. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Please stop holding me responsible for bans for this free product I put out for this community.

nekrofere likes this.
  4. Led

Led

I am not holding you responsible, it's his fault for leaving it on a broken section for 7 hours.

That said, even if this is a free bot it's still better than any other premium one available right now so I am not trying to dissuade you in any way.

5. E_SLo

I used this bot for over 20hours, 10hours nonstop at times and still haven't got banned.

Derk likes this.
  6. MacDaddy

just curious as to why its so slow at tree farm, via trees.

just tested in other areas, its very slow. im not complaining at all just curious if this is simply how the bot runs

#926 MacDaddy, Jul 14, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    Xaroda likes this.
  7. Jhinn

Wow who made this UI?

Derk likes this.
  8. MacDaddy

where is the safest place to bot willows?

9. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

If you powerchop and F2P, a little north above mudskipper point. If you're not powerchopping, I'd say port sarim and port sarim depositbox. P2P, I have no idea.

MacDaddy likes this.
  10. Mmaaikel

In seer village (maples) it tries to bank but because the trees are next to the bank it is walking to the wall and keep standing there.

11. Xaroda

When chopping (chooses 1 tree, chops it down and just stands there while the same tree respawns)

When banking (slow move... wait 10 sec, move... wait 10 sec, etc) Does it like a robot. Doesn't matter what location, am i the only one?

12. Led

Led

no

13. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

14. tomsmith888

Not sure if this has been mentioned but it keeps trying to tp me to Port Sarim every time I try to bank teak logs at Ape Atoll

15. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

OSRS or RS3

EDIT: Also the bot now has Bamboo support on Waiko. It can sell the bamboo directly to the shop. If you want to bank it, select 'closest bank'.

16. tomsmith888

Sorry for my previous comment it looks like I haven't provided any detail at all.

I'm playing RS3 and I set the bot to cut teak trees at Ape Atoll and banking at Ape Atoll. Without cutting any trees the bot will lodestone teleport me to Port Sarim straight away and wait next to the deposit box over there.

I tried Mahoganies as well even though I probably won't be needing it. When cutting mahoganies it will cut a full inventory first and then home teleport me to Port Sarim, bank at the deposit box and run south until I can't go any further.

This would be awesome if it ran well because there isn't any other bots here that bank teak logs at the deposit box and its really important for my ironman. Hope this was a bit more useful :)

17. RX-7

easy perm ban after 3 hours w/ breaks. Literally the only script bot I used on my skiller. Went from 4X to 54 WC, stopped the script bot for the night then easy ban I guess?
    [​IMG]

18. Jhinn

Don't hold the author responsible for your actions. You decide to bot, so you are at risk. Don't bot if you don't want to get banned.

Derk likes this.
  19. Led

Led

that being said this bot is pretty high ban rate given that it is a free woodcutting bot, not trying to disparage anyone its just the way it is in the world of botting.

20. Jhinn

Giving a bot the tag "premium" doesn't mean the ban rate is lower. Literally, anyone can make a bot premium. There are 0 requirements to make a bot premium. So saying that "this bot is pretty high ban rate given that it is a free woodcutting bot" is an unjustified statement.