1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite 2.0.10

Woodcutting made easy!

1. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

It automatically picks up orts, and nests when you're not powerchopping. Not sure if disassembling is a good idea.

Savior likes this.
  2. andyroo15980

1. What location: seers village
    2. What logs: maples
    3. Closest banking option: seers village bank
    4. Anything special: axe in inventory?
    5. Game type (OSRS/RS3): OSRS
    after cutting full inventoryof maples it gets stuck trying to bank it right clicks on bank staff member and silly game trys to access bank through back wall resulting in "i cant reach that" in chatbox... other then that slight little bug its worked perfectly for me :)

3. Muggin

4. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

I have written a fix for this but it isn't live yet. I would also like to add that this is experimental so don't fully rely on it.

Savior likes this.
  5. Chizz

Currently in menaphos VIP it will bank the logs, but won't leave the banking screen after that. Is there something I'm doing wrong or is it broken?

6. infectious

When cutting wood in the barbarian outpost. when it runs to the bank it'll deposit the wood but wont go back to cutting willow trees.

7. Jocelynne

I am doing Catherby Yews banking at Catherby (it's not the money I want them for fletching) and it's been cutting and banking just fine. Last night it went 5-6 hours perfectly. I'm quite impressed!

But twice this evening it had an issue after a short period of time and I was logged out. I think RS3 may be logging me out due to inactivity (after all when I'm not botting I have to click a different tree every once in a while as Yews can take more than five minutes of cutting on a single tree anyway). I'm not expecting the bot to be able to log me back in, none of the bots seem to be able to do that properly for me anyway...

It might be a good idea to have the bot time it, and simply switch trees every four minutes or so whether it needs it or not, what do you think?

8. staffix

staffix Superior All Knowing Person!

@Derk
    Ever since the past 2 runescape system updates, it's having issues with banking.
    For some reason, it'll open the bank (after jumping worlds) and then not type in the bank pin :S

9. michiman

Would love to see drop boxes at menaphos become an option.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 13, 2017, Original Post Date: Dec 13, 2017 ---
    Would love to see dropboxes at menaphos become a thing

10. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Bank pin support is a client issue, I'd suggest reporting it as one in the correct section. I can't do much about it, sorry.

What is a dropbox?

Savior likes this.
  11. staffix

yeah i just disabled the PIN untill it's fixed ;)

- i think he means deposit box / banking method.

12. MrMather

Constantly receiving errors and issues with "Debug" stating in the bot's current process - frequently crashes dropping the logs or sometimes banking.

suggestion:

Replacing current drop with a shift click - declare in notes that user should enable shift click as items from item slot number 2 and onwards will be dropped. This will correct the dropping problem.

Refine the banking process - Bot can crash by accidently right clicking item and pressing "Use"

Pathing to GE bank can sometimes take the character to the far north until the banking command refreshes - please refine.

Would be nice to add more normal tree's to the mix - allows for the botting and banking from level 1 in more than 1 area.

Cheers!

J

13. Chizz

Still issues with banking in VIP mena

14. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

- Shift click is automatically used if you have it enabled. If you don't, it falls back on regular dropping.

- The stuck on use option is a client issue with interacting. I'll forward it to @Cloud

- I'll look into making walking a little else delayed.

- I'm not sure where else you want to choose regular logs. AFAIK there's no real need either, you chop like 100 logs and you're able to chop oaks already.

Savior likes this.
  15. staffix

@Derk
    It has issues logging in, like when you first start up the bot :S
    and it's not a client issue, it works fine on 3 other bots :/

16. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

The bot does nothing with the login system, it must be the client.

Savior likes this.
  17. staffix

Strange, i have to manually login for it to work :S
    but it jumps worlds fine, so its np.

just complained because it's fun.

18. Murdoc13

bot does nothing once inv get full of logs just keeps saying walking to bank

19. Domadam

Pathing for Yews at Edgeville could be improved it currently uses home tele to edgeville to walk to the bank so for low lvl accounts the mugger mob tries to kill you. Also the pathing at GE constantly gets stuck by a lampost while the bot says walking to bank and will stay in same position for hours and not bank

DarkKnight95 likes this.
  20. MrMather

Big problem with the world hopping - no way to disable it either - I have 2 f2p accounts running and one got stuck world hopping.

They'd open up the world select, select different worlds but not even try to log in again - they'd just repeat the process of selecting another world.

Still having issues with banking (GE) - character walks around so much before finally clicking the GE - Sometimes opening the actul GE and not the Bank.

Issue with Edgeville Yew Trees - when the trees are waiting to respawn, you've set the characters to side step in a very... bot like manner - evident botting.

your build but pelase fix :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 22, 2017, Original Post Date: Dec 21, 2017 ---
    Another problem: - Some how the bot managed to "rub" my equipped ring of wealth, teleport twice to the Grand Exchange and ended up spazzing out around the GE for the entire day - loosing a full day';s worth of botting.

Please fix.