1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question for high level agility botters.

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Liamspies, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Liamspies

If you have reached 80+ agility botting on any account please respond!

Have you had more luck zooming all the way out without moving camera (so it just clicks and less other movement) or playing on regular zoom and regular camera movement.

Thanks!

2. WWMassi

ive zoomed out and i made my own bot on visualrm

3. sampsonzak

I botted from 1-85. Still botting now (suiciding till 99) because I don't even enjoy playing the game anymore lol. But my computer is always on, so it would be a shame not to bot something :D

I have it on fixed mode, camera zoomed out nearly all the way (zoom in 1 notch). Regal agility I have used since lvl 1.

4. iTzRaDiaNTTV

iTzRaDiaNTTV Community Member

I have thought the same Exact thing about the camera movement and not using it when zooming out. me 65 botted agi atm from 1-65 and I have it zoomed out all way, but idk yet if it will get banned b4 I even reach 80 well see.

5. Travelust

Got 99 recently. I found using the 'zoomed' out mode was a lot better due to getting stuck occasionally on some of the courses.

6. Benniezema

What scripts bots did you use to 99 and what course/method? And how much do you bot agility a day? (hrs) tyvm.

7. CoreBot

CoreBot Making nice things

I did this exact same thing a couple of dats ago. I nearly hit agility 60, then got banned.. Wanted to make a pyramid bot but didnt reach the requirements xd

Sent from my LG-H930 using Tapatalk

8. iTzRaDiaNTTV

iTzRaDiaNTTV Community Member

lol sounds like my attempts at making one of my script bot, trying to get that camera just right ("More Human and not like arrow keys all slow and BOT like") lo; I have quite a few Email accounts/Runescape Banned ones for testing and Ect. I Feel ya my Botting homie! :) Keep up the Great work!! :)

9. x3r4

i got 1-89 with regular zoom and movements

10. WWMassi

i make my own if you want to purchase one i can sell you it will be only used by you and wont get banned it uses all the anti ban methods aslong as your not running it like 7+hours a day you will be fine if you want to learn how to bot and not get banned message me on discord
    William Massi#5625

11. x3r4

just use regal agility for free, i ran that 12 hours a day for weeks in a row. not even a temp. skip seers, do the rest.

12. orick666

I've botted to 86 agility with no bans I use regal agility and all the other free agility bots on runemate. But also have other skills on my account and my longest session with agility was like 18 hours straight.

13. dylan.23

zooming out with private made bots

14. Powershock

I'll have to admit, skipping seers if your best bet.
    They will catch you so fast there. I paid sythe services to get me from 64-71 on my main for like $9.
    Then botted to 84 just fine. Haven't tried since.