Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you elaborate on what you mean with "stuck"? The priority of the rocks is determined by the order you select them: rocks selected first have higher priority than rocks selected after it. This means it will only mine the next selected rock if the rocks with higher priority have been depleted.
That makes sense then. So if you select addy then iron it will look for addy first if it spawns? Also, it got stuck (like stalled) and did not mine anymore iron ore at the 4 iron ore spot in f2p mining guild. will send some logs in message i think I found them.

That makes sense then. So if you select addy then iron it will look for addy first if it spawns? Also, it got stuck (like stalled) and did not mine anymore iron ore at the 4 iron ore spot in f2p mining guild. will send some logs in message i think I found them.
Replied to your PM, thanks!

any chance breaks will be added to this? Or set it to shut off after certain run time/ lvl?

Not working well at all. Having many issues with this.

Attachments

• 08-16 00-46-58 - QuickMiner PRO.txt
    316.9 KB · Views: 3
Don't mean to be a pest, but I just tried to powermine Granite in the quarry section of RS 3 times and just lost $0.24 in credits, the bot literally just stood there - can I get a refund by any chance?

Don't mean to be a pest, but I just tried to powermine Granite in the quarry section of RS 3 times and just lost $0.24 in credits, the bot literally just stood there - can I get a refund by any chance?

Can you get the logs? Also, I had this same problem a few days ago, I am waiting for people to say it's good to go and then I will use it again.

Can you get me bot logs when this happens so I can fix it, please? If this was bot bug a refund will be given. Also next time I suggest you to test it using the Lite version of the bot, which is free for 1 hour per day.
Can you get the logs? Also, I had this same problem a few days ago, I am waiting for people to say it's good to go and then I will use it again.
You can test the bot using Lite version, which is free for 1 hour per day.

Can you get me bot logs when this happens so I can fix it, please? If this was bot bug a refund will be given. Also next time I suggest you to test it using the Lite version of the bot, which is free for 1 hour per day.

pm'd

Alright, I will take another swing at it xD

hey! Love your bot, was wondering if it was possible to also include number of ores mined per/ hour.

We got XP per hour. GP per hour. Amount per hour would be awesome!

Edit: also Gnome Tree Stronghold mine would be a solid location to add as well!

Umm so i encountered a problem:

http://i.imgur.com/5yVQ2Ir.png

Went to the bank and came back to this.

I did use the trial before hand and had no problems sooo...

Really hope I don't get banned for that :|

Edit:Edit:

OSRS

Chose Arddy East

Trial ran with no problems

The premium got stuck behind bank and kept choosing banker.

hey! Love your bot, was wondering if it was possible to also include number of ores mined per/ hour.

We got XP per hour. GP per hour. Amount per hour would be awesome!

Edit: also Gnome Tree Stronghold mine would be a solid location to add as well!

Umm so i encountered a problem:

http://i.imgur.com/5yVQ2Ir.png

Went to the bank and came back to this.

I did use the trial before hand and had no problems sooo...

Really hope I don't get banned for that :|

Edit:Edit:

OSRS

Chose Arddy East

Trial ran with no problems

The premium got stuck behind bank and kept choosing banker.
I'll look into the gnome tree stronghold mine. Gotta make sure it's supported by the runemates webwalker before implementing it. And sure, I can add ores per hour counter.

The pro and trial bot versions use the same code, not sure why this only popped up when using the paid one. Do you maybe have the bots log of when this happened?

Unfortunately I didn't think to get the bot log at the time.

All I know is it kept selecting the banker instead of the bank,.

Status
Not open for further replies.