1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

QuickMotherlode PRO [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Hyperion, Nov 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyperion

2. MrConman

Slight bug caught.
    During bank cycle. If inventory is full, and there isn't a hammer it will attempt to grab a hammer from the crate to fix the wheel (If this is broken) despite having the inventory full. Creates an infinite loop of inventory full ->Must fix ->Grab Hammer -> Inventory full.
    Only fixes when someone else fixes the wheel

00:50:11 INFO robot.IiiIIIiIiI - Trying to interact with action ^Search$...
    00:50:11 INFO robot.IiIIIIIiii - Interacted with sack
    00:50:13 INFO robot.IIIiIiiiii - Walking towards bank -> Bank chest [3761, 5666, 0] (fail count: 0)
    00:50:14 INFO robot.IIIiIiiiii - Turning camera towards bank -> Bank chest [3761, 5666, 0] (fail count: 0) - 0.0
    00:50:16 WARN robot.IIIiIiiiii - Failed to open bank
    00:50:17 DEBUG robot.IiiIIIiIiI - Distance to object > object interaction distance, walking towards it...
    00:50:17 WARN robot.IiiIIIiIiI - Interaction target's distance is > than max object interaction distance!
    00:50:18 DEBUG robot.IiiIIIiIiI - Distance to object > object interaction distance, walking towards it...
    00:50:22 INFO robot.IiiIIIiIiI - Trying to interact with action ^Search$...
    00:50:23 INFO robot.IiiIIIiIiI - Trying to interact with action ^Search$...
    00:50:29 INFO robot.IiiIIIiIiI - Trying to interact with action ^Search$...
    00:50:36 INFO robot.IiiIIIiIiI - Trying to interact with action ^Search$...
    00:50:43 INFO robot.IiiIIIiIiI - Trying to interact with action ^Search$...
    00:50:49 INFO robot.IiiIIIiIiI - Trying to interact with action ^Search$...
    00:50:56 INFO robot.IiiIIIiIiI - Trying to interact with action ^Search$...
    00:51:03 INFO robot.IiiIIIiIiI - Trying to interact with action ^Search$...
    00:51:03 INFO robot.IiiIIIiIiI - Trying to interact with action ^Search$...

3. Hyperion

Will be fixed with next update, thanks.

4. Hyperion

5. Bdynam

East with shortcut is not working very great, it stands waiting alot doing nothing

6. benenamin

Hey man, just wanted to let you know the bot has started stopping quite a lot within the last week. Will stop when a rock falls in the path and it will a lot of the time just stand at the bottom of the ladder after using the upper floor and not put the ore through the hopper, will just stand there until I prompt it to do so and then it carries on. It worked perfectly for me during december and now it isnt - just a heads up

7. Hyperion

Does it pause before or after interacting with it?
    Nothing changed on the bot's side. Have you tried clearing your jagexcache? If the slopping persists, please send me a PM with the log.

8. Yellow Stone

Great Bot, downstairs runs smoothly other than sometimes getting stuck for a while after fixing water wheel (would make it run better if given the option to fix or not) Upstairs is ok, kinda have to baby sit because it will stay at the bank for a while after banking ores. Overall 4/5 and would recommend for a quick 100 nuggets

9. Sampsutin

It would be nice if you could add that agility shortcut to West side in the bot

10. psyduck1993

I've used this bot for 20 hours now. The one key issue is that when the sack is full and there's no further ore to be washed it decides to fix the water wheels when it is not required, this slows the bot down drastically. Other little issue I have noticed is it can often misclick the ladder for an uncomfortable amount of time when using the upper floor.

11. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

@Hyperion

I recently unlocked the upper level, but unfortunately the bot is much less efficient here. Some of the things I've observed:
    • Frequently miss-clicking the ladder to go downstairs to deposit the paydirt. When in view of the ladder, the bot will click on the tile in front of the ladder, move to the ladder, and then fail to click on the ladder a number of times, before finally clicking on it and moving downstairs. When in view of the ladder it should instead click the ladder directly.
    • The movements seem "bot like" in that when moving there are often 3-10 second delays between actions. eg: click on tile next to rockfall to move to it, wait a few seconds, click on rockfall to destroy it, wait a few seconds, move past rockfall, wait a few seconds, click on vein location and begin mining.
    • It seems to "crash" people's locations more than the lower floor. What I mean here is that if someone is already mining spot X, my character also goes to spot X. I've had people tell me to move location as I'm "crashing them". This isn't an XP issue as the Wiki clarifies: On the upper level, veins deplete 15-27 seconds after they were first mined.[2] Hence, veins on the lower level are resource-based, and veins on the upper level are time-based, thus making the upper level more desirable to miners since the same veins can be mined without fear of crashing one another. however it still pisses people off who don't understand this.
    Other:
    • Using dragon pick-axe special attack at inefficient times - upon regaining 100% special attack energy, the bot instantly uses the special attack. This is inefficient as if the bot activates the special attack while it is in the process of going down the ladder, filling sack, emptying sack and banking, by the time your character actually gets back to mining most of the boost is gone.

psyduck1993 likes this.
  12. Hyperion

Fix for slow banking coming with next update.
    The bot should automatically use it if you have it unlocked. Does that not happen?
    I'll re-optimize the reparing process. The upper ladder already has custom bounds set but the client seems to render them in a completely different way.
    Thanks for the feedback.
    1. The upper level ladder is tricky: it already has custom bounds but for some reason it seems the client just ignores it.
    2. Strange, I'll re-optimize it to make it more fluid.
    3. I'll see what can be done about this. It should already skip veins that are being collected by other players, but it's nearly impossible to predict with which one other players will interact with.
    4. Will make sure it gets activated only when mining.

American Express likes this.
  13. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Appreciate all your work, it is a fantastic bot!

Hyperion likes this.
  14. psyduck1993

I'm having problems with this bot and other motherlode mining bots today, it seems to run fine for about a minute and then completely stops, is anyone else having similar issues? Wasted quite a lot of money just stopping and starting it.

15. Hyperion

16. psyduck1993

Thanks for the update,

I've been running the bot for the past ~12 minutes and it has only completed one inventory of dirt. I am using the upper floor and I have 81 mining.
    There seems to be huge and unnecessary delays between almost every action, I'm not sure if this is intentional or a problem my end, any ideas?

Edit: It's still doing exactly the same thing with the struts - fixing them when not required (no dirt in hopper) - Has this update been pushed yet?

2nd edit: Manually stopped the bot at 23 minutes, it tried to move further south on the upper level and just kept mining the rockfall.

#36 psyduck1993, Jan 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
  17. Hyperion

Can you please try again? A client update has been released to address some of the performance problems.

18. psyduck1993

Just tested again, mined a total of 15 ore on the upper level and paused for well over a minute, mined the same ore when it re-spawned and now stopped again.

There's plenty of ore all around me and it's not stuck behind a rock fall, No idea!

Just to confirm, it only wants to mine one specific rock for some reason and waits for it to re spawn, averaging 12k xp/hr.

19. Hyperion

Really strange, will try to resolve it ASAP.

20. Sampsutin

Im having problems aswell, this bot mines few minutes at upper lever then stop or then it jsut get stuck at bank window when it trying to deposit paydirt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.