1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Qve Waterfiends [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by qverkk, Sep 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corey808

Oh shit, I didnt realize there was a certain threshold for activation.... its probably what ayrtoo mentioned earlier that im setting my eat percentage too high and its eating without ever reaching the SS threshhold. Ill change that up and give it a shot when I get off work... haha im an idiot. Thanks for the help, ill let you know if that solves it.

2. qverkk

No problem :D prolly set eating to 25 or 30 idk

S Cript likes this.
  3. corey808

Bot ran fantastically after i stopped being dumb with the settings. Whats the optimal inventory set up for soul splitting?

4. qverkk

qverkk updated QveWaterfiends with a new update entry:

QveWaterfiends v1.1.13 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 26, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 22, 2017 ---
    @Hunter Bedell if you want it to drink prayer go to: -> Prayer -> click enable prayer -> check drink restore/prayer pots (which one u like) -> move the silder drink below to desired amount of prayer to drink at.

If you want to use protect ranged/magic you need to have normal prayer book (ancient don't work), you can also select soul split which will flick it. Also make sure to have any of protection prayers/ss on actionbar

5. IronWaffle

Any reason why it's attacking each waterfiend once or twice and then switching targets? If I'm alone on a server I will target about 4-5 waterfiends in melee mode. Not even killing them but partially and then the bot chooses to switch targets and then attack new ones. I usually have 4/5 attacking me at a time.
    Really problematic if you're running melee. It'd be fine if you have AoE abilities, but with the dragons near by it can also be deadly to over-aggro yourself.

#325 IronWaffle, Feb 27, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  6. qverkk

Can you open RuneMate with cmd and tell me what's written there if it switches to new target?

7. IronWaffle

No idea how to open runemate with cmd.
    In the logs it's spamming "Player has no target, trying to attack."
    Even though there's "Abilities handler."

8. corey808

Im having the same issue as @IronWaffle Ill run it with cmd and post it later on.

9. qverkk

Awesome thanks! If it happens often it would be nice if i could teamview as i never had this issue
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 1, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 1, 2017 ---
    @corey808 @IronWaffle Possible fix pushed, please try next time it gets updated :D

10. qverkk

11. qverkk

12. corey808

The update that you just pushed seems to have solved the issue for the most part. Only been running for about 10 minutes and its only done it twice so far(used to be constant), but it leaves plenty of time for auto retaliate to finish em off if it does attack a new target. I going to let it run for a while. Ill post an update in about an hour or so.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 1, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 1, 2017 ---
    So after a full hour issue seems to be fixed. It will switch tartgets before the first is dead maybe once ever 25 or so kills, but i wouldnt really consider that an issue. Thanks for the fix, love the script bot man.

13. qverkk

Np at all, please tell me during the day if this happens again. I'll fix it today hopefully and please try my aio fighter here and see if it does the same

corey808 likes this.
  14. corey808

Bot appears to be broken, Im unable to get it to function.

15. qverkk

Did you read instructions to setup it properly?

16. corey808

Yes, ive been using your bot for weeks now. Went to start it last night and all it would do was activate SS at 100% health then stand idle. Any suggestions?

17. qverkk

Can you show me your setup? Bot settings etc

18. qverkk

19. corey808

Maybe i was just tired last night and missed something. Everything appears to be working. Sorry about that.

qverkk likes this.
  20. supmag

Hey man firs tlet me just say how fucking good this bot is! really well done <3 havent ran it for long but no issues so far apart from! Soull split... its on my actuin bar just like the on you posted but it doesnt use it :/

Or when it does it also uses a prayer renewel even though prayer is at 100% I set it to drink it at 30%

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.