1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ray's Headless Arrows [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Philosobyte, Dec 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wikte

After update today it stoped working, could it be fixed?

2. Philosobyte

I'm currently busy with schoolwork, but I will look into it on Sunday at the latest.

3. Stevolution

Yea stopped workin for me too, was great while it worked though!

4. Philosobyte

Welp. I can't test because my account just got banned. I'd never botted on the account, and I hadn't logged into that account for several months -_- I'd never botted anything on any account in a year. Logging in triggered the ban a few hours later. I'll push an update tomorrow and see how it works.

5. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Use Spectre ;)

6. Philosobyte

I wish :p To the extent of my knowledge, I have no access to Spectre. Either Spectre was distributed in the dev group chat (which I'm not in) or I was excluded because I'm not an active developer, which is reasonable.

edit: Thanks, Bertrand. I'm an idiot and I had access to Spectre all along. I'm going to change my IP, create an account, and test.

edit2: Updated and committed for Spectre, but not in the current bot client because of how close Spectre is to releasing.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 17, 2016, Original Post Date: Apr 11, 2016 ---
    I'm not even sure if this bot will pass the tests to continue being on the botstore.

Spectre is, at the moment, slower than the previous RuneMate client in terms of interfacecomponent retrieval. So the bot will be slower. I'm so loaded with schoolwork that I'll probably sleep only two hours today and I already spent several hours on training a new test account, testing, adapting the bot to Spectre's interfacecomponent idosyncrasies, and attempting to remember JavaFX/create a new GUI, so I'm sorry that I'm giving up on the GUI right now. Right now, the GUI is pretty messed up. I'll probably put in a new GUI when summer starts.

skrall likes this.
  7. Philosobyte

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.