1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ray's Nature Altar Runner [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Philosobyte, Dec 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Equipment

the cpu usage is so high with this script bot it's sitting around 70% on my i7

2. Philosobyte

I think it has to do with my style of using recursion to make sure a thing is clicked. I will add some delays in the next update that should bring CPU usage down.

3. PhaseCoder

I start the script bot set up correctly and it doesnt do anything?

4. Philosobyte

Screenshot of your setup and the GUI message, please

5. PhaseCoder

just hangs on "stus = atteleporting to shilo" and does nothing and then get a black screen saying rs3 crashed?

6. tvojamatkarecords

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.Execution.delayUntil(cxb:95)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.Execution.delayUntil(cxb:169)
    at com.raymondbl.runemate.natRunner.Tasks.CheckSummoning.execute(CheckSummoning.java:19)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.task.TaskScript.onLoop(ewb:173)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.LoopingScript.run(kub:162)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.AbstractScript.start(lsb:27)
    at a.Lk.run(qbb:193)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.raymondbl.runemate.natRunner.Tasks.CheckSummoning.stepCondition(CheckSummoning.java:49)
    at com.raymondbl.runemate.natRunner.Tasks.CheckSummoning.lambda$execute$37(CheckSummoning.java:21)
    at com.raymondbl.runemate.natRunner.Tasks.CheckSummoning$$Lambda$488/1566846930.call(Unknown Source)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.Execution.delayUntil(cxb:8)
    ... 6 more

7. alkimista

working perfectly on 91 RC account with lunar,
    only one update will be nice, after interact with grahack click 2 then moving mouse

8. Equipment

when i use lunar it doesn't scroll down in the npc contact menu

9. Philosobyte

Oh come on. How come I never got these problems with my hours of testing?

I'm sorry dude, I'm going to need a screenshot or I have no idea what the problem is. Also, you might need to use a .bat file to give the bot more memory. Timepiece wrote a good tutorial on that here: https://www.runemate.com/community/...ving-issues-running-rm-with-a-32-bit-os.1120/
    This problem should be very rare and difficult to prevent. I will push a small update in an attempt to fix this. To anyone that understands java, it makes me frustrated because I literally check if the object is null and return if it's null. If it's not null, the script bot then checks if it's visible. But somehow the object skipped the nullcheck and directly checked if it's visible?

Could you be more specific? I'm not sure what you mean by "click 2 then moving mouse."

Edit:
    @Equipment - if the problem is recurring, can you hit me up on skype? raymondbl.runemate
    I suspect it's because you're using a different interface setting and your interface has a different id.

10. alkimista

using keyboard then mouse to teleport

11. Philosobyte

Oh, you mean using the Actionbar. I'll also push that update right now, might fix PhaseCoder's problem. edit: actually, never mind. That's going to be more time-consuming, and isn't completely necessary. I'll add it in the next big update.

12. PhaseCoder

i fixed the running and the lag issue b
    ewhen you i

when interact with the graahk instead moving mouse to tele uxse the keyboard key 2

13. PhaseCoder

when the teleport interface pops up press keyboard key "2" to tele

14. alkimista

no, not the action bar, when u inter
    act with grahack u have 2 options the number 2 is teleport, if u use the keyboard 2 instead of click on it with mouse will be faster, but anyway is not a foundamental thing :)

15. Philosobyte

okay, that makes sense. Will add in the next update.

16. alkimista

17. PhaseCoder

alose interacting with familiar via the action bar will be better too also switching out ring 1 for ring 8 to save a lil cash.
    also maybe add kinship? ulimited teles?

18. alkimista

o jesus!
    for now this is a free script bot, u will save 300 coins for the switching..... does not worth implement it
    with ROK u will do 52/h trips, with ring of duel 60/h, i think that 8/h trips will worth more then 5/6 rings....

19. PhaseCoder

Im just saying from experience, what you say there is you're preference! its not just you using it there will be alot of people
    when i made mine and sold over at rsbot this is what the userbase wanted

edit:
    also add failsafe to banking after teleing as if the bank is out of reach will just sit there turning camera

but on the upnote the script bot can be so much faster using the action bar to interact with the familar and using the keyboard to interact with the interfaces teleport, and talking to npc, using the space bar to go through the interfaces and usin thge numbers to sleect the toptions

edit:
    another sugestion, adding the duel to a slot of the action bar and interact that way and using the keyboard to select the option to tele would also speed up

but atm the banking opening is slowing me down alot so needs failsafeing if not visable click

also for speed do you not think it would be easier to fill the pouches while the bank is open?

#39 PhaseCoder, Jan 2, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
  20. Equipment

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.