Razer's Introduction ;)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Dan, Jan 24, 2015.

1. Hey :D

My name is Dan, have various alias' across a range of websites. John, Razer and Annihil8(Annihilate).

I'm 22, live in Dunedin, New Zealand and have been in the botting scene since '07. I done alot of scripting privately and as a result got my main to completely maxed around 8 months ago(95% botted with no bans ;)).

I had ties to a few different people on here but mainly Arbiter, such a good cunt!

Quick wee run down of my life. Finished school and went to university to study computer science, which turned into a year of getting drunk, smoking alot of weed and trying various other drugs. I finished my first year and decided I wanted to get some life experience and work for a while. Started a butchery apprenticeship of all things, which give me alot of spare time to carry on with programming. Apprenticeship is suppose to take 3 years, but I've smashed it out and will be finished in 4-5 months(Total of 1 year and 8 months to complete the entire thing)

Over the course of the next few months I am planning on writing a full range of scripts bots that will all be free(or partially free, if premium scripts bots are aloud eventually).

TLDR; Im from New Zealand, do alot of drugs, love programming and am looking forward to contributing to this community :)

I'm sure that if your a regular here you will run into me eventually, I'm polite, courteous and easily approachable so feel free to have a yarn :)

#1 Dan, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2015
  2. Atleast tell me about yourself, or prepare for Auschwitz.
  3. welcome ^^
  4. I accidentally posted before I was ready :p updated now. Very nice to meet you both :)
  5. Welcome Razer :)
  6. Welcome cute man. My old bands name was razers edge.
  7. The force is strong with this one.
  8. Welcome to the forums.
    Let me know if you need any help. ;)
  9. OP is a drug addict.
  10. I'd call myself a drug enthusiast rather. No better night on the piss if molly doesnt join you ;)
  11. Welcome :)

You're talking about this molly, right?

12. Yeap! Thats the one!