1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Refund ProxyFish.com Ad Money Arbiter - Learn to care about your community.

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by ProxyFish, May 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProxyFish

I paid for advertising for our company, www.proxyfish.com. It was paid as told by @EvilCabbage. It has come to the understanding that RuneMate was not supporting proxies as we had expected so we asked to get our money refunded. Time and time again we have been told we will be refunded, but Arbiter does not care to refund. He has literally took / stole our money.

I would not support someone who runs a company so terribly and unprofessionally, you (community members) are better off with any of the other bots that start with an E, O, T, or P. It is such a shame that someone who runs a working bot cares so less about the community and its members who are supporting him. The money amount is not going to make or break me, but its principle. I wouldn't be surprised if one day this bot closes down due to him going completely ghost. Does he even participate on these forums? Probably not. I was told by @EvilCabbage I have every right to post this, so if you see that I get banned or this post gets deleted it is because Arbiter finally, after 11 days of being sent a payment, got up to refund it because I am going public with his fraud and scamming.

Is it that much to login and refund me my money? I am so sad that it came to this but I have tried a numerous amount of times to get a refund in which @EvilCabbage told him PERSONALLY to refund me many many times now. This speaks volumes about @EvilCabbage 's character and his willingness to help me, I appreciate that. It also speaks volumes about @Arbiter 's character and the fact that he does not care about this community or its members. He cares about money and that's it.

I suggest after you reading this, you find a new bot to invest it. The way this place is ran is the worst I've ever seen, it will fall in due time. Mark these words.

[​IMG]

2. Devphreak

Maybe he's busy? Stop whining.

3. Shabutie

Hope it gets resolved, could just be really busy man. I've waited longer for a response from steam, a billion dollar company....

4. SlashnHax

Did you not verify with him personally before sending payment?
    How long ago did you notify him that you want a refund?

5. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Lmao just because runemate does not directly support proxies does not mean you cant use them anymore for bot farms.

And btw, arbiter was very busy the past days because he was moving and had no time to care about impatient whiney bitches

Your payment was sent less than 2 weeks ago where spectre has been around for quite some time and it has been known aswell that spectre technically cannot support proxies in a direct way as before, which means you did not even inform yourself about your business partner. Now who is the terrible company?

Also, arbiter not refunding immediately after you requested it does not mean anything about him, our bot, or our community and its fantastic staff.

#5 Savior, May 21, 2016
    Last edited: May 21, 2016
    Xhyalus, Insomniac and Aidden like this.
  6. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

-cough- 69 dollar - cough- @Arbiter :---)

OT: Honestly I don't see why you should resolve this publicly. Get in contact with him and discuss it with him.

7. Party

Party Client Developer

Yes, Arbiter doesn't care at all about his community not its members - that's why each account has 3 layers of security, with end-to-end encryption on top of that.
    It should also be noted that we currently have ONE paid bot, supporter can be purchased for as little as $1, and the client is the most secure in the scene.
    "Arbiter probably doesn't even participate in the forums" - literally a two second forum search would have told you otherwise, but apparently you're too blinded by your "principles" to follow common sense.
    Furthermore, Arbiter, like others, has had finals and a move cross-country during the past two weeks.

Moving on to the client. Spectre has now been available for plenty of time for you to have considered whether or not you wanted to invest. Savior's post summarises this point well so I won't go into it further.

Stop making yourself look the fool. It's embarrassing and will get you nowhere.
    In future I recommend you think things through before mindlessly throwing around accusations.

Resolve this matter in private or do not resolve it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#7 Party, May 21, 2016
    Last edited: May 21, 2016
    Microsoft, ichaseexp and Aidden like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.