Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Cooker [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh shoot. Is there a banking issue there???? I have a fix for the cooking part in the queue.
there was, ill check again since you made the new update

yeah so it doesnt work in hosidous, after it grabs the uncooked food it just hovers over the lobster instead of closing the bank

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
there was, ill check again since you made the new update

yeah so it doesnt work in hosidous, after it grabs the uncooked food it just hovers over the lobster instead of closing the bank
does it withdraw properly?

no, its hovering over the uncooked food, and its basically skipping the close the bank step, and trying to use it on the oven, but it doesnt actually try to use it is just hovers if you get what i mean
easy fix, add the esc button to close bank
and ill let you know asap when the update comes through

it works when i manually click esc so its all g besides the banking issue
just add esc =)

Running very well in Rogue's Den! The profit area seems off though. Not sure how I used a 3rd less raw lobsters over the regular lobsters XD

JHjz1cW.png

I wonder, is there any way to implement "exit bank window by using esc key". I have the option enabled on osrs to use on my own but I wonder if you would be able to implement an option for it for the bot. I feel like it would be very human-esque.

OR maybe even use space bar to start the cooking after clicking them on the fire

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
I wonder, is there any way to implement "exit bank window by using esc key". I have the option enabled on osrs to use on my own but I wonder if you would be able to implement an option for it for the bot. I feel like it would be very human-esque.

OR maybe even use space bar to start the cooking after clicking them on the fire
I thought the methods runemate has would use playersense to determine what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.