1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regal Fishing Trawler [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Snufalufugus, Dec 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade12

same, bot just stopped at the boat until it sunk, twice! spent 0.30$ on nothing... which is a shame, tho weird that it works for some players and dont work for others, love ya scripts bots tho, if you can refund my 0.30 and let me know when this is fully functional for everyone, I'd appreciate it

2. Snufalufugus

Sent. Did you restart RM + osrs and try again? The bot is fully functional. It doesn't work properly for some high-ping users. Sometimes it's a ping issue, sometimes a restart will fix things.

3. NotABotGang

The bot stopped after a couple hours and ran for almost 7 hours standing on the docks..... Can post logs this is crazy, going to end up getting ban now.

4. xMissMage

Hey I'm having an issue getting the bot to start 3 attempts and can't get it to start, "Break ended at [StopWatch: 00:##:##] Logging back in!"
    ## continuously counting up.
    Restarted runemate and client window to no avail. Happily send over the logs if needs be.
    Cheers

5. steamdingles

It wont do anything and just says "break ended [blah blah ] Logging back in!" what am i doing wrong.. Ive wasted about 1.00 jus tto try and get it started up

6. Snufalufugus

7. Snufalufugus

8. NotABotGang

I want a refund on all the wasted $ I have used for this bot that does not work.

9. Snufalufugus

The client/my bots were broken from the Thursday game update. It should be resolved now. There was one "band-aid" fix pushed Friday that partially fixed it, and the most recent push should have fixed it entirely. Quote this post with the amount if you'd like a refund, there's too many for me to go through and figure each one out individually.

xMissMage likes this.
  10. xMissMage

Hi Snuf, Can I get a refund for 3 Attempts, cheers.
    Edit: works fine now! (y)

11. Snufalufugus

sent
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 21, 2019, Original Post Date: Jul 21, 2019 ---
    FYI the client's login handler is still broken, so using breaks is not recommended. You may not log back in automatically.

xMissMage likes this.
  12. steamdingles

13. Snufalufugus

Sent

14. NotABotGang

I had 7 hours of standing in the same spot (fell asleep), plus multiple attempts thinking it was my fault, can provide logs if needed

15. fluffin23

Tried to run it 3 times today and it's not detecting swamp paste in my inventory. I have 1475 swamp paste and a couple ropes and bailing buckets. The first time it did one game, then quit due to not detecting swamp paste. The next two instances just immediately quit.

Can I get a refund for at least the last two attempts since they ran for about 5 seconds each?

Attached Files:

16. cuccman

cuccman CUCCC MAN

i paid probably 2 bucks trying to get this bot to work and each time i started it would say i dont have enough swamp paste and stop it and charge me 15 cents, i never ran the bot for an hour at all it just kept charging me, would like a refund since the bot doesn't work how it says it does, i have 2k swamp paste in my inventory when starting and it would say im out of swamp paste and it would just stop and then i checked my transactions and it charged me multiple times for trying to just get the bot to run. even if i can't get a refund please fix this bug because im sure alot of other people r just losing money trying to start the bot

17. Snufalufugus

Yes please. Refund sent.

Sent for 3 sessions

Tutorial - Wallet and Premium Bots FAQ

Please be sure you have swamp paste and not swamp tar. Please count your sessions and let me know how much of a refund you need. Also are you starting the bot logged in or out, and at what location?

18. cuccman

cuccman CUCCC MAN

i start the bot logged in at fishing trawler with 2k swamp paste in my inventory, i need a refund for 4 sessions

19. Snufalufugus

Sent

cuccman likes this.
  20. cuccman

cuccman CUCCC MAN

thank you, so was there anything i was doing wrong running the bot or is it just broken atm?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.