Awesome Hunter LITE [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by awesome123man, Aug 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d4rkskullxx

Can you make the bot prioritize the box traps that caught a chinchompa? It keeps resetting other fallen traps first instead of collecting the chinchompa... after a while it ends up falling

Its me Dylan and Fabreze like this.
  2. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

I'll get to this soon

Fabreze and d4rkskullxx like this.
  3. Boosted

@awesome123man

I love the bot! I've went from 9-63 with it in just a couple days on my main. No issues! Any chance that you would add falconry? It's a pretty good money maker.

awesome123man likes this.
  4. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

#584 awesome123man, Nov 14, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
  5. Its me Dylan

Would be cool to have a priority on shaking boxes instead of failed boxes. sometimes it loses the chinchompa because of that.
    Besides that, amazing script bot!

6. Nornh

I have a problem, sometimes the bot stays still and does not move until it is disconnected and when it reconnects it has already lost several boxes. It's happening to me very often and quickly loses the boxes

7. haxus

Flawless bot! I was getting upwards of 95kexp/hour at lvl 98 hunter. I am now lvl 99 thanks to this amazing bot! I only botted around 4-8 hours max a day, very few exceptions to this. I would suggest the lower total level you are, newer account, and less quests done that you bot even more conservatively.

awesome123man likes this.
  8. Turmoil

Hey mate, flawless bot. Been using it for the last week, its been amazing. Except for the last two days, its been losing alot of box traps...like more than usual. What's happening is that the bot is right clicking the box and then just does nothing, so the box traps just time out. It's actually really bad as we speak right now. I have to move my mouse every 2 min almost. Other than that, amazing bot. Keep us posted. I hope this review helps out. :)

Fabreze likes this.
  9. Frank123

Same things been happening to be as Turmoil.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 30, 2018, Original Post Date: Nov 30, 2018 ---
    It right clicks the box traps and is stuck like that for ever.

Fabreze likes this.
  10. Banjo Kazoo

Also writing to talk about loss of box traps, have seen a significant increase in loss, especially within the last few days, where I've lost about an inventory's full within an hour. Prior to this, was absolutely flawless.

EDIT: Looks like it's been fixed, back to being flawless. Thanks awesome!

#590 Banjo Kazoo, Nov 30, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
    Fabreze likes this.
  11. Fabreze

Fabreze #1 Fabric Cleaner

Bot gets stuck on laying fallen traps, as soon as a trap falls down it gets paralyzed leading to loss of all the box traps set up.

EDIT: As predicted, the issues were client-side and were fixed by Cloud with the most recent update! Bot is now back to working perfectly.

EDIT 2: Capture.PNG nice

#591 Fabreze, Dec 1, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  12. dmm_jr

Working great with the latest Runemate client.

+1 to prioritize shaking box instead of fallen traps or empty boxes to increase XP/GP.

13. DiNYePeR

hi @awesom123man, thanks for making this awesome bot free !

bot works flawless except shift dropping. bot will try to drop a few items (actually 2 items : 1 bone + 1 raw bird meat), will bury bones but then several misclicks when try to drop raw bird meat. I don't know if this is anti-ban, but I can tell you that 3 out of every 5 tries fail. Other than this script bot works flawless, thanks again !

Edit: apparently this problem occurs only when there are 2 items to drop. Works smoothly if there are 4 or more items to drop in the inventory.

#593 DiNYePeR, Dec 9, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
  14. cookbenj

great bot thanks, I noticed a few other people has discussed this in this discussion about prioritizing the shaking boxes over the failed traps this would be flawless if/when you have time to update the bot. Thanks again

15. jukkie

Just voicing my support for prioritizing shaking boxes over the failed traps. Great bot overall.

16. Arbsor18

@awesome123man is just on vacation and shit, he'll get to this when he's back.

17. THEMasterFitz

Bot works amazing, only this i noticed is sometimes while it is hunting with bird snares it will miss-click and end up logging itself out. Other than that the bot works perfect

18. lost_art907

Hey I am having issues with the break handler could anyone give me some tips? I set up the break handler and come back and it never took a single break. (calculated by xp/hr chins/hr)

19. cookbenj

if you're hunting chins i suggest doing 1-4 hours at a time since these spots are over populated, you could have logged back in with another person on the same spot therefore less xp.

20. nike2018

the bot is not giving Dismiss to npc fix it please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.