Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Appreciate that I haven't gotten the chance to test it out yet. I'm currently 84 mining, without using any bot. MLM has my brain boiled at this point.

I'm on it!

Glitch, its time you start using this bot lol. Working good again :)

Woo! Finally nice work awesome123man!

It's so strange how the update fixed it. I can't find where it was bugged but I went back on old code for pathing that still uses playersense. I still need to either fix the hammer bug, or make it temporarily set everyone's playersense value for repairing both struts to false. We will see... if anyone can pinpoint the exact cause I'd be greatly appreciative and may even give you a small gift :)

Appreciate that I haven't gotten the chance to test it out yet. I'm currently 84 mining, without using any bot. MLM has my brain boiled at this point.
Is also suggest doing blast mining rather than motherlode as it's much more profitable, but my bot is a bit buggy sometimes because runemates clouse likes to act special sometimes.

It's so strange how the update fixed it. I can't find where it was bugged but I went back on old code for pathing that still uses playersense. I still need to either fix the hammer bug, or make it temporarily set everyone's playersense value for repairing both struts to false. We will see... if anyone can pinpoint the exact cause I'd be greatly appreciative and may even give you a small gift :)

Is also suggest doing blast mining rather than motherlode as it's much more profitable, but my bot is a bit buggy sometimes because runemates clouse likes to act special sometimes.

Been running for almost 2 hours now doing upper-level, I been watching it also, I haven't seen any issues. About the struts about, it picks up hammer and fix both struts if needed then would just drop hammer and continue doing what it was doing. It might choke but whole knows, its working very good right now.

I would do blast mining, but I need to get my favors up on that house... :( 0-100 would take about 12hrs or so?

Been running for almost 2 hours now doing upper-level, I been watching it also, I haven't seen any issues. About the struts about, it picks up hammer and fix both struts if needed then would just drop hammer and continue doing what it was doing. It might choke but whole knows, its working very good right now.

I would do blast mining, but I need to get my favors up on that house... :( 0-100 would take about 12hours or so?
More like 7h I think. I could even squeeze out a bot as I have the code from the Storm Sulphur bot. I remember you guys wanting it.

LOL trust me you dont wanna see the code
That's offensive, I'm pretty sure it was better looking than all the rest of my loopingbots. And why don't you just fix yours :>

easily triggered ✌
That's offensive, I'm pretty sure it was better looking than all the rest of my loopingbots. And why don't you just fix yours :>
Because working 9-5, taking real estate classes, and Having a girlfriend gives me no time to

Status
Not open for further replies.