1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regal Warrior Guild [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Snufalufugus, Dec 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Botislife

Hi, started this script bot and followed instructions. All I can get it to do is "entering animation room", then it enters and just sits there. If I start inside the animation room there is no current task and it also just sits there. Any help please?

Also can I get my 60 cent refunded.

2. Snufalufugus

What did you have in your inventory

3. Botislife

First I tried with the mithril full helm, plate body, and platelegs and the rest of the inventory tuna except one slot for the tokens. Then since that didn't work I tried to follow the instructions literally and left the tuna in the bank and just had the mithril in my inventory (since instructions just say have food in bank that you will use) It withdrew the tuna but then went and opened the door and sat there doing nothing as it did the first attempt.

And for the record I'm not too concerned with the refund, I'd rather get the bot to just work and forget about it.

4. Snufalufugus

Sent you the $0.60. I'll test it out later today.

Botislife likes this.
  5. ukbenh

I'm having the same problem too; it won't click the armour animator when it enters the room, despite having what it needs in the invent. If I manually adjust the camera down slightly it'll click the animator just fine.

Not sure how it happened but it also lost a mith set & 25 tokens, but I was away from my PC and couldn't check how or why.

6. mew

mew

Uhm the scripts bots completely broken.

I tried everything but nothing worked, can you issue me a refund of $1.20?

Thanks!

7. BBeren

I have a problem with your bot :) It seems that it doesn't know how to enter top floor and it doesn't show the defender to Kamfreena. I don't know if i'm doing anything wrong

8. Snufalufugus

9. Fresh

Amazing as always! Only thing I think would make this next limit is instead of stockpiling rune defenders, do dragon or get to choose... because i need a few more d defenders and everytime i get one it turns off and I have to re-start and pay another .20 (which i do not mind at all) I would pay much more for this bot its amazing. Another is that the bot picks up most drops, but some that could cause attention is rune 2h doesnt pick up so if people see that it could be a sign of botting...

10. mew

mew

11. dajoker84

I just bought this bot and it gets stuck on the door to the magical animator.I started the script bot in my inventory with everything required. Only lobsters and mithril armor. Works fine after I open the door,but I wanted to leave the script bot on overnight and I am not sure how to fix the door issue. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Edit:I added the bug report in the recommended format on RuneMate.

Bot Name:Regal Warrior's Guild
    Bot Author:Snufalufugus
    Bot Author Last Activity:Today 6/2/2018
    Forum Thread:Regal Warrior Guild
    Description of Issue(s):Bot got stuck on the door to the magical animators,i thought it would be a one time glitch so I enabled mouse movements to help the bot get started.I ran the bot for a total of 2 hours and encountered an issue where the bot would exit in and out of the door leading to the cyclops.

#51 dajoker84, Jun 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
  12. Snufalufugus

I just used this bot for a dragon defender across yesterday (bronze -> rune) and today (rune->dragon), and never encountered this bug.

13. dajoker84

It happened twice to me yesterday on the door,and the bug with the cyclops room it only happened once.

14. mew

mew

Are you going to refund me or do I need to get @Arbiter involved?

15. Snufalufugus

I will not provide a refund to you without being directed by Arbiter, so feel free to contact him. Doing so would undermine one of the primary benefits of Runemates payment system.

16. dajoker84

I would like a refund for the script bot as well.The script bot did not work at all and I don't feel like it is right that I pay for something that I didn't even get to use.

17. EvilCabbage

@dajoker84 pm'd me saying you owe him up to €0,80 cents. If you feel these are justified, pay him back please.

18. dajoker84

Evil Cabbage,that was @mew that PM'd you,I was added to the conversation. I am personally only out 0.40 USD.

19. mew

mew

The bot would just run to the armor room and stand there idle, so I restarted 4~ times and nothing worked

20. Hnng

Hey! Trying to work out a bug with this. I've used quite a few of yours, and have been a fan of them. I am trying to stockpile tokens via killing mith armor sets. I have only the armor set, lobsters, and tokens in my inventory. I am starting it standing right in front of the animation spawner. It will start up and kill the set a few times, and once it even ran to the bank, got more lobsters, and went back to killing the armor.

Every single time I have gotten an error in the middle of killing the armor set; stopping the bot in the middle of the fight. Auto retaliate finishes it off, but the bot has ended so I have to manually loot. I've tried settings for automatic ddef as well as stockpiling tokens, neither will work and give the same error. It will usually crash within ~5 minutes of starting. I've tried 6 or 7 times with the same results, trying one more time to get the exact error message it gave me to update this. I sent the error report all but once when I accidentally hit dismiss.

Let me know if you need anything else! Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.