1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regal Wintertodt [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Snufalufugus, Feb 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. owenyton95

Well started up the bot and went afk for a few mins.. food in inventory.. what food i want selected in the settings.. I come back and my hcim is in deaths office.. Thanks for that

00:05:54 WARN Cake has price of 133. Id of item was 1891.
    00:05:54 WARN Cake has price of 133. Id of item was 1891.
    00:05:55 DEBUG NULL image!
    00:05:55 WARN Knife has price of 45. Id of item was 946.
    00:05:55 WARN Cake has price of 133. Id of item was 1891.
    00:05:55 WARN Cake has price of 133. Id of item was 1891.
    00:05:55 DEBUG NULL image!
    00:05:56 WARN Steel axe has price of 37. Id of item was 1353.
    00:05:56 DEBUG NULL image!
    00:05:56 DEBUG NULL image!
    00:05:57 DEBUG NULL image!
    00:05:57 DEBUG NULL image!
    00:05:57 WARN Hammer has price of 48. Id of item was 2347.
    00:05:58 DEBUG NULL image!

#761 owenyton95, Dec 15, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2021
  2. austinluigi5

Hi, I know it's been a while since you've updated the bot, but is there a way that you could potentially add a setting to restock at the bank between every trip? I noticed a lot of time is spent sitting in the waiting area and not getting points/XP because it is so easy to run out of food. Thank you.

3. ronyuri

Just got 99 FM on my GIM, used Regal since 83. ran good not including update days.

4. Snufalufugus

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

5. Snufalufugus

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

6. Snufalufugus

7. Hxrdwick

Hi Snufalufugus, would it be possible to add Potato With Cheese as a food for the wintertodt bot? It's easiest food for me to acquire right now on my ironman!

8. 7766484932

could you please add pineapple pizza or the ability to add custom foods?

9. xDuch

The bot seems to have problem withdrawing X amount of food

10. kickpointy

@Snufalufugus used this bot to get 99fm... on probably 8 or 9 accounts now, across like 3 years? :cool: absolutely incredible bot

my *only* suggestion in all that usage, however: when using "reduced damage tile", why not just click on the tile itself while standing at the brazier? it always clicks up to the tile right before the reduced dmg one, and then clicks on the reduced dmg tile. just thought it always looked incredible suspect, no one actually does it that way if you observe other players. b/c of that, I always just used the "chop normally" setting - but I was using this on leagues and came across this again, wanted to mention it to ya.

cheers, friend <3

MAxVG11 likes this.
  11. Colinkiller

This has been working well, however after about 15 minutes every time the bot seems to crash and stop working. not sure why or what the deal, any info would be great, thanks!

purewcman likes this.
  12. purewcman

having same problem with every bot i try

13. Mintii

The bot retrieves food from bank while banking the loot crates. When it goes to the brazier to light and then woodcut, it then starts acting weird. The fletching option is on and it tries to use the knife on the cakes, as well as clicking over and over on a wood that was already fletched.

RyanxD7 likes this.
  14. Mermps

keeps picking up new axe, when i have axe in inventory.
    also bugs when is fletching, clicks log on a log, not log on a knife etc. fix it please.

15. Mintii

Mine too, it spazzes out in the process of not being able to properly fletch. I am only able to burn logs so it doesn't act so weird.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 25, 2022, Original Post Date: Mar 24, 2022 ---
    I run the instance as I normally do and now it starts up just to finish and ask for a rating. It won't even run the bot anymore.

Mermps likes this.
  16. Snufalufugus

The client has a hard time selecting the walk-to option when there are a lot of items on the ground, which happens a lot on that tile. That is why I make it walk that way, or it will sometimes get stuck. If you think it's too bot like I would recommend not using the option. I understand it's not ideal but it's the best solution I found.

Not sure what this would be, I just did a test session and it still runs reliably for me. If you have any additional information, such as what it's doing when it crashes, I can look into it further.

Not sure what this would be, I just did a test session and it still runs reliably for me. If you have any additional information, such as what it's doing when it crashes, I can look into it further. If it happens on every bot you try, you may be having an issue with the client though.

Are the three of you still experiencing any issues? The client may have been broken from a game update. I was able to run a long test session with no issues fletching or banking. It also detected my rune axe both when it was worn, and when it was in my inventory.

I was using wines, not cakes, but I don't expect that would cause a change in what any of you described.

If you're having issues and using Runelite, I would recommend using the vanilla client as well to see if the issues persist.

17. Mermps

its mint now. been testing for few days now. thanks for fixing x3

18. Snufalufugus

I didn't change anything, but glad to hear its working well! Must've been something client or game update related.

19. datboi11

Everything seems to be going good, minus fletching. Fletching doesn't work at all, as the bot attempts to use the knife on the knife repeatedly.

20. Mermps

update ur RM. last update isnt included yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.